Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155756

• gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Just another week in the life of President Trump. The President has threatened to pull the USA out of WTA if they don't shape up.
The Good,Bad and Ugly from this week.
The Good-Toyota,Mazda are building new car plants in Alabama.New Aluminum smelter in Kentucky. And the big one a new trade deal with Mexico.German carmakers VW,BMW,Mercedes and,Audi will build new car plants in Mexico to export to the USA.In return American Farmers will be able to send there produce south of the border tarrif free.Mexico City has one of the largest populations of any city in the world.
The Bad-The President has asked for the heads of CSNBC and CNN to resign.Along with a number of there leading journalists. Won't happen.
The Ugly-President is now starting a fight with social media.Facebook/Twitter not sure that's a good idea.
The entertainment continues in America.The President is continually in hot water but produces the goods with the Economy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155763

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
Further comment not needed. :P

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC, gtrxuone

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155764

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Hahahaha….that's hilarious....:lol:

Last edit: by BC.

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155775

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

gtrxuone wrote: Just another week in the life of President Trump. The President has threatened to pull the USA out of WTA if they don't shape up.
The Good-Toyota,Mazda are building new car plants in Alabama.New Aluminum smelter in Kentucky. And the big one a new trade deal with Mexico.German carmakers VW,BMW,Mercedes and,Audi will build new car plants in Mexico to export to the USA.In return American Farmers will be able to send there produce south of the border tarrif free.Mexico City has one of the largest populations of any city in the world.
The Bad-The President has asked for the heads of CSNBC and CNN to resign.Along with a number of there leading journalists. Won't happen.
The Ugly-President is now starting a fight with social media.Facebook/Twitter not sure that's a good idea.
The entertainment continues in America.The President is continually in hot water but produces the goods with the Economy.

Reading about the German car makers getting very nervous Their Mexican factories now require about 40% of components to be made in the US, which means Trump may have won out on them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155781

• gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

Bazza wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: Just another week in the life of President Trump. The President has threatened to pull the USA out of WTA if they don't shape up.

Reading about the German car makers getting very nervous Their Mexican factories now require about 40% of components to be made in the US, which means Trump may have won out on them.

He's so good at this stuff Baz.What does he say can't stop winning..lol

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155782

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

Would that source be Fox news? Though I suspect you might prefer Breitbart.

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155791

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Try this source Swannie.
SBS News: Hockey says 'formidable' Trump will be re-elected.
www.sbs.com.au/news/hockey-says-formidab...p-will-be-re-elected

But I guess it is the opinion of a former Labor party opponent it falls into the category of Fake News!
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155792

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

DD wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Try this source Swannie.
SBS News: Hockey says 'formidable' Trump will be re-elected.
www.sbs.com.au/news/hockey-says-formidab...p-will-be-re-elected

But I guess it is the opinion of a former Labor party opponent it falls into the category of Fake News!

I would expect nothing less than that sort of comment from Hockey.

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155799

• Time For a Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 133
Hey Swan42. Could you please advice me who I should look at for online news. I don't like CNN, I actually like FOX, I think the West Australian is pretty fair. I don't like the drum or the ABC or SBS - (use to love both news agencies - never liked the drum) - but I really think they push things like gender fluid a bit. Not much but a bit - and for me a bit is too much. I imagine you are someone I would respect if I met you and I wonder why and how we can have so much difference of opinion in regard news. PS. I could never have voted Hillary and therefore would have voted Trump. His Dog comment the other day was and is despicable and i wouldn't have him around for dinner - but I honestly think the previous 30 years in the US saw their people go backwards. I think if you look back at my posts you will know this is a legit question.
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Last edit: by Time For a Flag.

President Trump. 5 years 7 months ago #155805

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Time For a Flag wrote: Hey Swan42. Could you please advice me who I should look at for online news. I don't like CNN, I actually like FOX, I think the West Australian is pretty fair. I don't like the drum or the ABC or SBS - (use to love both news agencies - never liked the drum) - but I really think they push things like gender fluid a bit. Not much but a bit - and for me a bit is too much. I imagine you are someone I would respect if I met you and I wonder why and how we can have so much difference of opinion in regard news. PS. I could never have voted Hillary and therefore would have voted Trump. His Dog comment the other day was and is despicable and i wouldn't have him around for dinner - but I honestly think the previous 30 years in the US saw their people go backwards. I think if you look back at my posts you will know this is a legit question.

tfaf prior to getting foxtel I used to watch PBS News Hour. I think you can still watch it on SBS. I don't watch CNN and not that much Fox News anymore. With respect to Fox News Bret Baier, Shepard Smith and Neil Cavuto are the only reasonable ones worth watching. I would be interested who you think is reasonable on Fox News.

The West Australian is an interesting one. Certainly it has been very pro-Liberal Party especially around Richard Court's time. I presume you are not talking about its sports' coverage.

BBC is a credible news service in my opinion and I would also suggest that the ABC (Australia) is also a credible news service. Unfortunately, whilst I still watch Sky News under Murdoch's influence it has moved further and further to the right and from 4pm our time is wall to wall Liberal Party propaganda machine.

With respect to our differences of opinion in terms of coverage part of it comes from one's own perspective. I enjoy an exchange of opinion and a robust discussion but shows like The Outsiders are in my opinion impossible to watch. Sky News commentators with very few exceptions are playing off the Murdoch playbook to try to damage the ABC's reputation (without mush success I would suggest). I rate David Speers and Janine Perrett are about the only ones on Sky News I rate now. Peter van Onselen was shafted from Sky News because of his views that didn't seem to fit the current Sky News's agenda.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 238 guests and one member online

• mikeh

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977