Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Rory Lobb story 5 years 5 months ago #159504

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

DD wrote: Thanks guys brilliant I knew I was onto a good thing posting this on the Swans board. Great story behind his rise to AFL ranks and I think his best is yet to come. When a couple of you mentioned he was promoted for Wes Lammie I do recall that period. From memory it was Harding's first year as senior coach right? Perhaps shows Harding has an astute football brain.

Harding actually took over in 2011 the year after the premiership as Brian Dawson could no longer continue due to his work commitments. One of Gregs big strengths as a coach was his ability to spot young talent and that is why he has been so good at colts level. He was a reasonable league coach but his expletive laden outbursts used to concern me a bit in that I thought the players had tuned out and stopped listening to him towards the end of his tenure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mikeh.

Rory Lobb story 5 years 5 months ago #159505

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by swan42.
  • Page:
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 447 guests and 4 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma