Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

SEASON 2019 NEWS AND RUMOURS 5 years 3 months ago #161846

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
Why is everyone taking George said as gospel? He painted a very one sided point of view- same as he did when he left Subiaco. As someone who spends a fair bit of time around the club, I'm glad to see the back of him. I don't care how good he is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SEASON 2019 NEWS AND RUMOURS 5 years 3 months ago #161848

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
no doubt as in any case the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

SEASON 2019 NEWS AND RUMOURS 5 years 3 months ago #161859

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
SD are the perfect club for Hampson, they have well documented history in rehabilitating troubled souls....Walter's for one and others like Yarran, Newman and Garlett from memory.....ditto for Simpson too.....good luck to both boys and their futures

SEASON 2019 NEWS AND RUMOURS 5 years 3 months ago #161861

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Freezin wrote: SD are the perfect club for Hampson, they have well documented history in rehabilitating troubled souls....Walter's for one and others like Yarran, Newman and Garlett from memory.....ditto for Simpson too.....good luck to both boys and their futures

Walters yes but the other 3 have not really rehabilitated to my knowledge Freezin. As always its a bit hard to tell whether you are being serious or taking the piss but merry Christmas nonetheless!

SEASON 2019 NEWS AND RUMOURS 5 years 3 months ago #161862

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Merry Xmas mikeh....could be wrong with those names mate....pretty sure BH will let me know....Naagh reckon I am on the money this time.....LOL

SEASON 2019 NEWS AND RUMOURS 5 years 3 months ago #161870

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872
Not sure what planet you are on at times Freeze maybe Uranus with your ol mate Outer?
Were Yarran, Newman & Garlett actually at SD when they hit their individual troubles?....a bit hard to rehabilitate someone if they are not even at the club I would have thought...maybe go back and do a bit more research ol fella...a bit like the rubbish you typed about SD posters "supposedly" bagging Hampson being chosen for WA and we all know now that was total garbage!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

SEASON 2019 NEWS AND RUMOURS 5 years 3 months ago #161872

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Pretty sure the last club those boys were connected to were?...oh yeah Richmond, WCE and Hawthorn.....silly me BH?.....anyway if you guys want to claim for the good of Walter's resurgence....you gotta take the bad as well.....LOL.......but hey we all make mistakes eh mate....some folk put their hands up....whilst others just can't it seems....all the best to George and Josh on their new adventure and hopefully both boys can make you proud BH....

Last edit: by Freezin.

SEASON 2019 NEWS AND RUMOURS 5 years 3 months ago #161873

• Beasley Hutton
Just for you Freeze I will repeat a line from my previous post- "A bit hard to rehabilitate someone that is not even at the club I would have thought".

Pretty simple explanation I would have thought simple enough even for a Kiwi fella to understand!

SEASON 2019 NEWS AND RUMOURS 5 years 3 months ago #161876

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Atleast this "Kiwi" fella takes the good with the bad ....but ain't got much choice being an EF fan I guess....let's hope George brings as much success at SD as I am hoping Bill brings to EF....have a good Christmas mate

SEASON 2019 NEWS AND RUMOURS 5 years 3 months ago #161888

• Beasley Hutton
I think witnessing first hand 5 Premierships & yet also 6 Wooden Spoons (not too mention the many other disappointing years) in my 40 seasons following the Black & Whites and still going on a weekly basis is taking the good with the bad Freeze wouldnt you think.....Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to the Freezes!

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 407 guests and 3 members online

• screemar
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma