Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156751

• jonnyboy
  • Thank you received: 1

Grump wrote:

jonnyboy wrote:

Grump wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Danger how many over age (born in 1999) Colts boys did $ubi have compared to SD?
It makes a big difference in underage footy having that extra year to grow and develop....the question needs to be asked of the “Super Colts Managers” are the other mob playing in the right spirit by having more than double every other WAFL club with over aged boys playing in their Colts side every week?
Having said that I have gone on record as saying I would like the whole playing squad League-Development level having a major focus on strength and conditioning, fitness, diet etc going forward if we are to compete with the likes of $ubi at senior football.

14 to or 4!

What rules have been broken? Plus can you confirm your numbers??? think you might be a bit off.

As far as I understand it no rules broken, it is a comment abt the the relative experience and exposure that boys born in 99 have over even the ones born in 00, just a couple of months can have an impact.

The numbers are far as I counted on Sunday from the Budget.

Um try counting again..... pretty sure it was 10 for subi and 5 for swans.

Yes but you say that a couple of months makes a differnce so that was brought in as they are dissadvantaged at the start of the colts careers as they are 6 months younger. So do you want them limited to?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jonnyboy.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156757

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Subi havnt promoted any of their older kids this year so have kept a stable group in colts this year it seems which is their right..
they have one kid who has played over 50 colts games and a couple in the 40's who are older kids.
good luck to them, they will probably win it but i am more interested in what players get drafted or play league footy from the Swans group..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156827

• South4theflag
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 24
Well done 2 ur colts

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156830

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Great stuff Swannies, well done!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156831

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Well done boys! They will enjoy the experience of playing at the stadium to a TV audience. They will be underdogs but all they can do is give it their best shot.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156834

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Great job by the SD youngsters....hopefully they can turn around their last effort v Subi and make this telecast a competitive show case of what young talent there is in the WAFL.....

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156836

• Danger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42
Great result for the club getting the Colts back into a GF. While Harding has definitely had some talented Colts lists at his disposal he,without question,has a knack of being able to coach young players.

That being said,he will need to be at his absolute best in order to change the result from the last encounter. If Swans are to have any hope they need to throw something different at Subi and think outside the square. The team will have to have some changes also. The team from today and last week won’t get it done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156860

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Congrats to the Swannies Colts.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156927

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

Danger wrote: Great result for the club getting the Colts back into a GF. While Harding has definitely had some talented Colts lists at his disposal he,without question,has a knack of being able to coach young players.

That being said,he will need to be at his absolute best in order to change the result from the last encounter. If Swans are to have any hope they need to throw something different at Subi and think outside the square. The team will have to have some changes also. The team from today and last week won’t get it done.

What changes would you make Danger?
I dont think H.Edwards will be available as he was still on crutches yesterday from the 2nd Semi when he was injured early in the game!

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156929

• Danger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Danger wrote: Great result for the club getting the Colts back into a GF. While Harding has definitely had some talented Colts lists at his disposal he,without question,has a knack of being able to coach young players.

What changes would you make Danger?
I dont think H.Edwards will be available as he was still on crutches yesterday from the 2nd Semi when he was injured early in the game!

Not sure I want to name any young blokes to get dropped but I think we are too tall for the style we play or need to play in order to beat Subi. Some of the talls have been playing most season with little to no impact. And I know it’s not allowed at colts level(stupid because forwards are tagged every week)but I’d be going full lock down on a couple of the Subi boys.
The only way we can win is with pace,a few tricks and some daring tactics in my opinion.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 376 guests and 4 members online

• one time only
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL