Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v Doggies 4 years 10 months ago #168320

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
How does it feel to go for a team that year in year out pisses up against the wall more talent than most sides have in a decade

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v Doggies 4 years 10 months ago #168325

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318

South4theflag wrote:

Ted Nugent wrote: Stop talking it up. I agree Subi don't seem to be as ruthless as last year but they remain unbeatable and will easily account for SF. My take on Subi this year is that they are coasting against the lesser teams, but can go up a gear when challenged, as we saw against SD. Against Peel, they perceived that as a danger game and went hard from the start, resulting in an easy win. I expect the same against SF: if Subi see SF as a challenge they will play to capacity from the first bounce and win by at least 8 goals.

How does it feel to have ur bubble burst u arrogant prick

Yeah last post for you bloke.

Subi v Doggies 4 years 10 months ago #168326

• Country member
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 41
Subi have beaten only one other team in the current top five, that being Peel. Just saying.

Subi v Doggies 4 years 10 months ago #168336

• Ted Nugent
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 157
South4flag, I'm not a Subi fan, so not arrogant, just wrong and happy to be!

Subi v Doggies 4 years 10 months ago #168338

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
besides, South, twice, whom was the last team to beat us in the Home and Away?

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

Subi v Doggies 4 years 10 months ago #168353

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

BC wrote: That was the worst performance I've seen from this team for several years. The foot skills were shocking with a number of turnovers gifting goals with that switch across goals in the third which went out on full and ended up a snap goal to Souths as almost comical. Haydn Kennedy was probably the worst of the lot missing targets and turning the ball over. Sutherland was monstered by Higgins and I'm starting to think he sleeps with the light on he was physically beaten so easily in the ruck contests. Our forward line is not functioning properly and needs a rethink and our mids need to make better decisions and be more precise in execution because unforced turnovers killed us today. Horsley, Dela, Greg Clarke, Aaron Heal, Lockyer were good and you can raffle the rest. I can see us getting towelled up by Claremont next week as well based on what I saw today.

In my opinion Subi have had passengers for a while that I just don’t rate but we’ve been getting away with it. Time to reward form and drop those who continually make terrible decisions. I hope the loss is a wake up call. It’s going to be very interesting to see how we go against the Tigers. They will be licking their lips.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Subi v Doggies 4 years 10 months ago #168374

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Agree BC our skills were horrible and Souths were elite, they were harder at the contest and the man, ran harder to out number us and tackled relentlessly. Our players were under pressure from the start and even when they were clear, the implied pressure obviously got to them because our ball use was like the late 70's early '80's, just horrible. There was a distinct lack of discipline by a number of players, Gus and kennedy in particular that gave up the ball at critical times. That double goal in the 1st qtr, while soft as shite was still due to a lack of discipline, you cant give the green muppets any opportunity to give away those sort of gift free's.
Higgins rained supreme in the stoppages, he must now be a leading contender for the Sandover, he also did well around the grounds and this highlighted the clubs failure to look for a quality replacement for Clarke. The delivery to the forwards was atrocious so they were constantly under pressure by a very good and well organised Souths defence, hopefully with clang coming in next week it will have a better look. Marsh looked very rusty down back as the Souths forwards made the best defence in the comp look very second rate.

Claremont next week and we will get the same result unless the players and the Coach accept this massive wake up call. We have been cruising against mostly bottom 4 teams, Souths found us out big time.

Subi v Doggies 4 years 10 months ago #168406

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
SS: 'our ball use was like the early 70s and early 80s, horrible' -- christ

Subi v Doggies 4 years 10 months ago #168424

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Oops meant to say late 70's. The early 70's were quite good!!

Subi v Doggies 4 years 10 months ago #168427

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

ArkRoyal wrote: besides, South, twice, whom was the last team to beat us in the Home and Away?

Easy,thanks to Rick AR
It was Round 16 2016 on a horrible day at Lathlain
Perth 6-6-42 defeated Subiaco 4-3-27

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 209 guests and 2 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • Bulldog1990

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL