Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Who will coach Subi next year? 5 years 6 months ago #156312

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

BC wrote: The group is relatively young with the exception of Horsley at 31, Kitchin 28, Brad Stevenson 30, Wheeler 30, Cockie 29 ..all the rest are mid 20's or younger so don't think we'll lose too many but who knows? Maybe the motivation won't be there if they do win a flag as it's my understanding preseason this year was a killer at or near AFL level and maybe some don't want to go through it again.

BC the issue for you is the factor dwindling money ( not a shot) which is apparent fro the loss of the club rooms at Subiaco and the loss of a major sponsor.

Perhaps the days of a FT coach for your mob maybe coming to an end and that then makes the field a little more limited.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who will coach Subi next year? 5 years 6 months ago #156317

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
Grump....QBE pulling stumps will hurt I agree but the end of the seats deal couldn't have come soon enough as the club was losing money on it as evidenced by the $140k loss last financial year. 2016 and 2017 saw the club relinquish seats back to the WAFC because they couldn't sell them. The club has around $3.5m in liquid assets so I don't think that will run out any time soon as Subi has been very active in getting minor sponsors and business partners on board this year...in excess of 20 last time I looked. You could be right about having a PT coach but think they'll want the best person available and if that means a combined coaching, player development, mentoring role on a full time basis then that could be a possibility as well.

Who will coach Subi next year? 5 years 6 months ago #156339

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Rob Wiley needs a confidence boost coaching wise

Who will coach Subi next year? 5 years 6 months ago #156340

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
BC Waterman was an assistant at AFL level before he took on the Subiaco job.

Who will coach Subi next year? 5 years 6 months ago #156341

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Mr AFL wrote: BC Waterman was an assistant at AFL level before he took on the Subiaco job.

He had already coached Peel as well.

Who will coach Subi next year? 5 years 6 months ago #156344

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
I would go Horse captain coach
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 321 guests and 5 members online

• Success Hill
  • Southerner
  • Danger
  • SD351
  • Mossstreetshark83

Newest Footy Recruits