Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155499

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
fair dinkum you bogans crack me up....you have the most disgraceful, ill-disciplined and foul mouthed bunch of supporters in the WAFL and you have a crack at a coach giving it to one of his players. If thought you were actually serious I'd be offended...especially after Mike said one of the best rants he's ever heard was Stiffy Harding one day at 3/4 time...which by the way begs me to ask how the hell did he get the nickname Stiffy? If my young son went to play footy at a club where the head coach was known as stiffy I'd be asking some pretty serious questions. :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155731

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Jjim wrote: Yes BC selection will be very interesting with Adam Cockie too hopefully fit again after missing last week. The reserves team could have a few names there that would normally expect to be seen in the league side. Good problem to have tho.

Jjim,

If Adam Cockie plays League footy in the Finals it will be a very very very very tiny opening for the opposition as he is clearly not in the best shape and can not put 2 x passages of play together from what I saw at Joondalup a few weeks ago. Having said that you blokes have the side to carry him if Schofield is planning on giving him a Premiership send off.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155736

• BC
Leedy...I don't think it's a problem because he isn't in our best 22 if Newton, Waters and Greg Clark are all fit and ready to come back in.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155748

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

Leedy wrote:

Jjim wrote: Yes BC selection will be very interesting with Adam Cockie too hopefully fit again after missing last week. The reserves team could have a few names there that would normally expect to be seen in the league side. Good problem to have tho.

P
Jjim,

If Adam Cockie plays League footy in the Finals it will be a very very very very tiny opening for the opposition as he is clearly not in the best shape and can not put 2 x passages of play together from what I saw at Joondalup a few weeks ago. Having said that you blokes have the side to carry him if Schofield is planning on giving him a Premiership send off.

I dont think there will be any sentiment like that from Schoie this year. It will be pretty ruthless at the selection table like it has been all year.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155919

• BC
The burning question is will a loss to Souths this week be a good or bad thing? Personally I think there's a fair bit of upside if we do lose as it will give us an opportunity to get some decent footy under the belt before having another crack at them in the GF if we get that far. A win next weekend will see us play once in a month before the big dance which is not ideal...but then again, winning form is good form so buggered if I know. Souths were very impressive against WP so I'm really looking forward to this game as it will be a real test.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155922

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Yep Souths were very impressive on Saturday but they had zero opposition from the 15 minute mark of the 2nd quarter onwards. I was quite surprised how quickly West Perth dropped off. The Dogs will not be allowed the same space and time on Sunday and they also may have to tackle you guys without Pickett. I reckon they will be lucky to come within 10 goals of Subiaco to be honest. By the way, why is the 2nd semi being played on Sunday? That gives the winner of the 1st Semi final ( the lower ranked team) an advantage in that they have an extra days break leading into the prelim final.

Last edit: by mikeh.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155931

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
SF have had 2 very easy weeks of footy...obviously due to them playing great footy themselves....but also through opposition being less then competitive it seems......so any cobwebs Subi may have post bye may be matched by SF lack of hard footy of late too.....but saying that Subi have only had a couple of games all season where they have been pressured for more than a half....SF need to jump early I reckon.....be interesting to see how Mason Shaw goes against some decent defence.....been white hot of late in front of goals

Last edit: by Freezin.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155933

• BC

mikeh wrote: Yep Souths were very impressive on Saturday but they had zero opposition from the 15 minute mark of the 2nd quarter onwards. I was quite surprised how quickly West Perth dropped off. The Dogs will not be allowed the same space and time on Sunday and they also may have to tackle you guys without Pickett. I reckon they will be lucky to come within 10 goals of Subiaco to be honest. By the way, why is the 2nd semi being played on Sunday? That gives the winner of the 1st Semi final ( the lower ranked team) an advantage in that they have an extra days break leading into the prelim final.

According to the WAFL website both are played on Sunday Mike.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155945

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149
Both games are on Sunday you idiots because the chooks are playing here on Saturday night.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155946

• BC
Isn't that what I said?

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 556 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020