Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155306

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
Ahead of the 2nd semi I think there'll be some interesting selection decisions if Greg Clark, Rhys Waters and Ben Newton all become available. Newton will be a straight in as he's only missed a week but Waters and Clark might have to play in the 2s. Does anyone know how these guys are going recovery wise? Buddy Boy? Then there's the question on who misses out....bugger. :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155437

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Yes BC selection will be very interesting with Adam Cockie too hopefully fit again after missing last week. The reserves team could have a few names there that would normally expect to be seen in the league side. Good problem to have tho.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155439

• BC
Agree Jjim. Jacob Miller has done enough to keep his place so Braut might be in line to give way to Greg Clark. T E-B was a bit quiet against Perth but has been very good in the weeks prior so maybe someone like Stevo could be in the firing line if Waters was to come straight back in given we're already reasonably tall up forward with Dela, Clanger... Sokol and Halligan play tall. Fimmano could drop out for Newton but would be very stiff as he's been pretty good and had 20 touches last week. I think Cockie will struggle to get into the league and could be resigned to play ressies unless there's an injury...but hey, who knows how the match committee is thinking?...I could be totally misguided.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155441

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
No i agree with you there BC Miller has been pretty impresive all year with his strong play and excellent long left foot kicking. He deserves to stay in. Greg Clark is a good taller option down back or on a wing. Newton is a class player who unfortunately hasnt been able to stay on the park but will probably come back in. Waters has missed about five weeks now but could come back and although i thought Stevo was better this week and competed hard his spot could be under pressure. I get the feeling Fimmano and TEB are playing a role for the side and are likely to be retained.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155443

• BC
Halligan might be feeling a bit of pressure as Schoey gave him a huge spray on the phone for getting into a bit of biffo with Kasey Nicholas of Perth on the weekend. I was sitting a couple of rows from the coaches box and could hear it from there. He told him to pull his f*#king head in and do something on the field amongst other expletive riddled instructions....it was a classic bake that's for sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jjim

Last edit: by BC.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155466

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

BC wrote: Halligan might be feeling a bit of pressure as Schoey gave him a huge spray on the phone for getting into a bit of biffo with Kasey Nicholas of Perth on the weekend. I was sitting a couple of rows from the coaches box and could hear it from there. He told him to pull his f*#king head in and do something on the field amongst other expletive riddled instructions....it was a classic bake that's for sure.

Haha.. No chance of Schoey going soft this season!!! Im sure he wasnt that impressed with Halligan missing from about 35 metres out in the first quarter by trying a screw kick when he was on not much of an angle and could have easily used a drop punt. He is one the better kicks in the forward line and should have had the confidence to kick that one.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155468

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

BC wrote: Halligan might be feeling a bit of pressure as Schoey gave him a huge spray on the phone for getting into a bit of biffo with Kasey Nicholas of Perth on the weekend. I was sitting a couple of rows from the coaches box and could hear it from there. He told him to pull his f*#king head in and do something on the field amongst other expletive riddled instructions....it was a classic bake that's for sure.

Gee I hope The West's resident prude John Townsend didnt hear that language as apparently it is only Swans supporters who use obscene words according to him....apparently! :blink:

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155472

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
Schofield:

Loud, obnoxious bogan supporter:

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155483

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC given he was yelling obscenities and profanities I am very surprised you didn't ask security to throw him out of the ground.

2nd Semi 5 years 7 months ago #155484

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

swan42 wrote:

BC given he was yelling obscenities and profanities I am very surprised you didn't ask security to throw him out of the ground.

Deadright 42.....talk about a hypocrite!

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 540 guests and 6 members online

• Success Hill
  • one time only
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales
  • GarlicBreath

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty