Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Deluca back in the Lions den 6 years 4 months ago #137958

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote:

BC wrote: that is great news...games are won and lost in the midfield and to get him back is a huge bonus. In saying that, I wouldn't be surprised if he got picked up by another club in the AFL draft given he's only 21 and showed a bit for Freo when he got a chance.

Agree, he's a 50/50 chance of getting an AFL gig but if not he tops out our midfield nicely, now we need to get a tall forward/ruck or two and that should do us.

Heard earlier today you are very likely to get a top line forward back in the fold. Subi will be bloody hard to beat again in 2018 no doubt.

The comp will be an even bigger farce, watch them up the anty and still secure Broughton and get Suban too if not redrafted. Not worth following this comp anymore. Thanks for kllling it $ubi, East Perth & Peel :angry:
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Falcon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deluca back in the Lions den 6 years 4 months ago #137972

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1543
what are you whinging about? Deluca is a Subi product and so is Broughton. There's no indication Broughton or Suban will be at Subi next year so you're talking crap.

Deluca back in the Lions den 6 years 4 months ago #137974

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

BC wrote: what are you whinging about? Deluca is a Subi product and so is Broughton. There's no indication Broughton or Suban will be at Subi next year so you're talking crap.

mikeh as always on the money BC. Suban shopping himself around. SD interested but so is everyone else at the WAFL level at least.

Deluca back in the Lions den 6 years 4 months ago #137978

• BC
so Yaz might be back in the maroon and gold DW? That would be a good result for him and the club. I spoke to him a few times in 2015 and he seemed such a nice young fella so it's hard to believe the crap he got himself into. As for Suban...didn't he recently go across to GC or GWS for a medical?

Last edit: by BC.

Deluca back in the Lions den 6 years 4 months ago #138015

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
No surprises that $ubi would welcome a bloke with open arms who allegedly glassed a fellow patron at a pub (an alleged offence that took place while a Subi player too I might add), not to mention the running away from the cops, abandoning a car in the process whilst having amphetamines in his system...if all true of course!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Deluca back in the Lions den 6 years 4 months ago #138023

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

Beasley Hutton wrote: No surprises that $ubi would welcome a bloke with open arms who allegedly glassed a fellow patron at a pub (an alleged offence that took place while a Subi player too I might add), not to mention the running away from the cops, abandoning a car in the process whilst having amphetamines in his system...if all true of course!

You are priceless BH, wasn't it your club that welcomed a convicted coward punch assault felon to your club with open arms? And as for drugs, well we all know about the tarnished 2010 GF result.

Yarran was a very good WAFL footballer and could still be given another opportunity. But he has significant off field issues to resolve. The assault you mentioned was part of a family feud but still not to be excused in any way shape or form.

Before you come on here and slag off other clubs for something that may not even eventuate, you need to look in your own grubby football backyard, lest you be seen for the fool you are.

Deluca back in the Lions den 6 years 4 months ago #138047

• BC

Beasley Hutton wrote: No surprises that $ubi would welcome a bloke with open arms who allegedly glassed a fellow patron at a pub (an alleged offence that took place while a Subi player too I might add), not to mention the running away from the cops, abandoning a car in the process whilst having amphetamines in his system...if all true of course!

you conveniently forget about the Krak, Murray Newman and Michael Richardson just to name a few BH....Bogandean seems to be a haven for felons.

Deluca back in the Lions den 6 years 4 months ago #138049

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

BC wrote:

you conveniently forget about the Krak, Murray Newman and Michael Richardson just to name a few BH....Bogandean seems to be a haven for felons.

BC , I can't remember Michael Richardson ever being in trouble with the law. Could you educate me on this one please?

Deluca back in the Lions den 6 years 4 months ago #138050

• BC

Deluca back in the Lions den 6 years 4 months ago #138051

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Cheers BC, must have missed that one. Happened a long time after he retired though.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 609 guests and 6 members online

• Success Hill
  • one time only
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales
  • GarlicBreath

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty