Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 7 months ago #134887

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

BC wrote: plant petunias SD...petunias. I hear they grow well during spring when you've got nothing else to do. personally i'll be busy with another GF....enjoy.

But will you really be enjoying it BC?.....after the second semi you sounded a tad bitter with Peels obvious new found advantage....hopefully Schofield has a few tricks up his sleeve to end this "dynasty" of Peel's....and start the beginnings of a "new" Subi dynasty.....

Serious question tho....if Subi do win the GF....will the WAFC really make any changes to this alignment finals criteria?.....cant see how they will TBH......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 7 months ago #134888

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Senior Seagull wrote: Dear Subi moderator can you please delete and or suspend these sad pathetic and green with envy SD and WP trolls from these Subi threads. They bring nothing but vindictive vitriol and add nothing to the discussion.

SS I personally take exception to your all-encompassing generalisation.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 7 months ago #134890

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
swan, when you start talking about the actual game of footy between Subi and Souths then I will exclude you from the troll brigade. All I have seen are comments not related to the threads title.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 7 months ago #134910

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547

Freezin wrote:

BC wrote: plant petunias SD...petunias. I hear they grow well during spring when you've got nothing else to do. personally i'll be busy with another GF....enjoy.

But will you really be enjoying it BC?.....after the second semi you sounded a tad bitter with Peels obvious new found advantage....hopefully Schofield has a few tricks up his sleeve to end this "dynasty" of Peel's....and start the beginnings of a "new" Subi dynasty.....

Serious question tho....if Subi do win the GF....will the WAFC really make any changes to this alignment finals criteria?.....cant see how they will TBH......

we're the underdogs freez...so we're expected to lose and as such, I take no expectations into the game. as for your question, I think the WAFC still need to rethink the whole alignment/qualification criteria as it's clearly still not right or fair.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 7 months ago #134918

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Very similar situation to 2014 where East Eagles were unbackable favorites but we managed to roll them on a wet day, which BTW is forecast for next Sunday, so the omens are there. Difference is that Peelmantle don't buckle at the knees when they get challenged like the ferals have done on so many occasions when the going gets tough. Peelmantle will keep coming at you, we saw that when they beat SF after Souths came charging at them in the last qtr, Peelmantle regrouped and put the challenge down very quickly. hopefully the hardy folk that get along to the game will see it go down to the wire.

Just as an aside, it's interesting to see what has unfolded over in SA with the top team WWT Eagles being dumped in straight sets after an AFL stacked Port beat them in the 2nd semi and Sturt beat them by 20pts in the prelim. Sturt are now in a pretty good position to go back to back given that Port Power are now out of the AFL finals meaning the full weight of the SANFL player quals come into effect meaning Port will have around 10 listed players to choose from rather than carte blanche.

Last edit: by Senior Seagull.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 7 months ago #134919

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Phez and Kennedy in for me, who misses out?
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 7 months ago #134922

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
Chris Bryan had a quiet one with only 4 possies so he must be under the pump. Also Jackson reported, Halligan and Baker to be looked at by the tribunal so may lose one or two there but after Dawson getting the all clear last week for knocking a bloke out surely all three will get off.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 7 months ago #134924

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Seems we have lost young Creeper for the Peelmantle game, I heard he was badly injured early in the ressies prelim, was taken to hospital with a collapsed lung. That's what I heard so if anyone has more up to date info it would be appreciated. Creeps gave a good contest against the giant Freo ruckman, I don't know what Schoey's now options are in that department, do we just bite the bullet and accept we wont get more than 10% of the hitouts and structure our game plan around that or bring in a smokey like big Tim Sutherland to bash and crash with the Freo rucks. My guess is if Phez has a decent recovery he will bring in the extra mid, not something I would do, Phez looked ok in the ressies but was getting caught a bit which indicates he hasn't picked up the game pace and that's ressies game pace. The game will be substantially quicker against the AFL boys. Also heard there's a chance that Kennedy could be back for Sunday, young Bryan had a quiet one so if Kennedy is fit then he will come in. Hoskins has very little chance being a hammy which is normally a 2 week minimum. Dec Jackson went in the book but given the soft approach the tribunal took last week with Dawson and the Subi lads they couldn't possibly suspend Dec given the South boy got up and on with the game pretty quickly, credit to him for that.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 7 months ago #134942

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

DG wrote: Phez and Kennedy in for me, who misses out?

Agree on Kennedy for Bryan, no way Phez. Sad to say would be a risk too great.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 617 guests and one member online

• one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977