Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134753

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Amazing to think after the season Subi have had they are a bloody realistic chance of going out in straight sets...just goes to show the finals are a completely different ball game....literally
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134803

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Well done to Subi on their win.....another GF appearance....not too sure how many in the last 10 years but I guess us opposition fans can only admire Subi's side consistency and Subi's fans good fortune.....

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134805

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: Well done to Subi on their win.....another GF appearance....not too sure how many in the last 10 years but I guess us opposition fans can only admire Subi's side consistency and Subi's fans good fortune.....

8 out of the last 11.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134808

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Was it 2014 when Subi where badly beaten in the 2nd semi.Against that very Strong EP team.We will know this time next week.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134809

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Congratulations Lions far too good for our lads today, best of luck next week V Freo.!
Will be there supporting the readies and will be supporting the Lions against the AFL team..
The following user(s) said Thank You: DG, ArkRoyal

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134812

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Dwert: Thanks mate, your a gent. I have enjoyed watching South this season and wish you boys the best for the summer. We will have a chat over the 'ashes' and, I for one, look forward to seeing the red and whites again next season. cheers again.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134837

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1543
Good effort by the boys...our slow start had me nervous but we got there in the end. Schowey will have a few decisions to make this week with Phez getting through in the two's and apparently Kennedy is back in training and raring to go. I thought Creeper was a bit stiff to miss out but may get another chance this week with Freo having bigger bodies and more talls than Souths. Dela, Scotty Hancock, Cockie, Stevo, Gus, Kitch all terrific. Horse is struggling and was limping noticeably in the last qtr which is a worry. Clanger much better for last week's run. We've nothing to lose next week so lets have a red hot crack.

Last edit: by BC.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134845

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
The first qtr showed why you cant give Soiuths any space to move, they cut us up and made us look slow and lethargic. But after a big Schoey rev up the boys came out breathing fire and closed Souths run up almost completely. Our tackling pressure was particularly good. When you see a Souths team being forced to stop and kick over the mark continually, no overlap run and chipping backwards and sideways you know you have it right.
The pressure applied after 1/4 time was terrific, we will need to bring that and some next week if we are to get close to Freo. Pretty solid team effort after 1/4 time but for me, 2 guys stood out above the rest, Dela and Cockie were dominant, not so much in the number of disposals with 23 each but with their effectiveness. Cockie was once again a clearance beast, his work in tandem with Dela was fantastic and Dela's run around the ground stretched the Souths big men. Good spread of goal kickers with 8 chipping in, Stevo was terrific at FF with 3 but must have assisted with 5 or 6 others, Baker was terrific, he goes in where angels fear to tread for a bloke of his size, 8 tackles shows that he is just as good defensively as attacking, Ryan with 2 but worked further up the ground for 20 disposals plus some nice defensive work, his long running goal after some Liam magic to win the ball was a real highlight. The defense was a solid unit, a couple of brain freezes but much better than last week. Dec Jackson went in the book for a late hit but to his credit the Souths boy was up fairly quickly and played on. After last weeks debacle at the tribunal, it would be outrageous if Dec was suspended.

If we can bring that same discipline and intensity next week we can give Freo a run for their money but any repeat of todays fist qtr will be fatal.

Must say that's two weeks in a row that we've had the better of the whistle particularly in the ruck contests where the umps were very hard on any sheparding or pushing, lets hope they carry that into next week after Darcy and Griffin did what they liked with no sanction.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134880

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1543
plant petunias SD...petunias. I hear they grow well during spring when you've got nothing else to do. personally i'll be busy with another GF....enjoy.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134886

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Dear Subi moderator can you please delete and or suspend these sad pathetic and green with envy SD and WP trolls from these Subi threads. They bring nothing but vindictive vitriol and add nothing to the discussion.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 604 guests and 5 members online

• BC
  • mikeh
  • Whitey
  • Blackduck
  • Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr