Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Board bust Up 5 years 7 months ago #157297

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

ArkRoyal wrote: Wp should have been out on the field; the issue is the loan from the Commission which paid the players. South gave away six goals through their bad field kicking, a fact which would have put quite a few people in bad moods at the said board meeting.

Spot on Ark.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board bust Up 5 years 7 months ago #157299

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Falcon wrote:

Stand the Test wrote: Bazza what happened on Sunday was a joke. You guys got beaten by a team that should not have even been on the park. The feelings of frustration must have been almost overwhelming. It would be like losing the Olympic hundred to someone who had been busted and the Olympic Committee let him run and paid him appearance money.

SF should not rest until the WAFC agrees to take action against WPFootball Commission - none of us should!!!

Ok so this is the THIRD time they have choked in the preliminary final....what happened the other 2 times? cant blame the WAFC for that!

STD go back to your gardening it is September after all...LOL

Maybe they can join me.....I’ve been gardening for 3 years. :(
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 743 guests and 3 members online

• Whitey
  • Big Blue
  • Ti Em

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977