Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

SF V WP 5 years 8 months ago #153506

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

Dwert wrote:

Roman wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Roman wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Roman wrote: Steve Verrier will come back in this week. One in one out.

Should he ? Wasn’t he one of the regulars that has been read the riot act by the coach.....

Perfect opportunity to send a clear message to the group you get games on form and not on reputations.

He's been ok. Hasn't been our worst player each week.

Being in Ok form ain’t going to get the job done this year Roman. The coach has an opportunity to make a big statement and galvanise this group. On what I have seen this year we have to pull something extraordinary out of the kit bag to come close to Subiaco and or Fremantle Reserves with rapidly closing WP.
Was he one that the coach had words about a few weeks ago.?

The coach doesn't name players specifically.
I know we're no better than last season.
We couldn't win it with TK, we're no better without him.

I heard otherwise and thank goodness a few of them extracted the digit on the weekend. Be interesting to see if they continue in the same vein this week and beyond. I still believe we have enough talent to win it, however we will need a lot to go in our favour. Point taken about TK and not being as good as we were last year. Who’s to say our opponents are not going to be in the same boat.

Also losing our leading goal-kicker of last season in BJ now doesn't help our cause.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF V WP 5 years 8 months ago #153557

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

Roman wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Roman wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Roman wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Roman wrote: Steve Verrier will come back in this week. One in one out.

Should he ? Wasn’t he one of the regulars that has been read the riot act by the coach.....

Perfect opportunity to send a clear message to the group you get games on form and not on reputations.

He's been ok. Hasn't been our worst player each week.

Being in Ok form ain’t going to get the job done this year Roman. The coach has an opportunity to make a big statement and galvanise this group. On what I have seen this year we have to pull something extraordinary out of the kit bag to come close to Subiaco and or Fremantle Reserves with rapidly closing WP.
Was he one that the coach had words about a few weeks ago.?

The coach doesn't name players specifically.
I know we're no better than last season.
We couldn't win it with TK, we're no better without him.

I heard otherwise and thank goodness a few of them extracted the digit on the weekend. Be interesting to see if they continue in the same vein this week and beyond. I still believe we have enough talent to win it, however we will need a lot to go in our favour. Point taken about TK and not being as good as we were last year. Who’s to say our opponents are not going to be in the same boat.

Also losing our leading goal-kicker of last season in BJ now doesn't help our cause.

A few other SF posters were certain BJ absence was only for a short while? it looks longer term and more terminal my thoughts are he will pop up on some other WAFL club list in 2019:( which has happened unfortunately far too often in the past.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 885 guests and one member online

• Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020