Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

SF V WP 5 years 7 months ago #153409

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Keep on topic of the thread gents. Take your SD posts to their thread..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF V WP 5 years 7 months ago #153414

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned

Leedy wrote:

Dwert wrote: Still believe our Defence at times is a little brittle when it comes to locking down on quality players and we do leak easy goals.
Better performance collectively from our mids and the forwards were dangerous. Now some consistency and to get on a 5- 6 game winning role.

Only downside out of yesterday might be the Parker incident on Keitel looked a little clumsy he might be missing next week?

That winning streak will come Dwert as you have a very comfy run home. I saw the replay of Parkers hit on Keitel and he will see a week at a minimum, extreme cheap shot.

Any news on this incident? MRP?

SF V WP 5 years 7 months ago #153438

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

Dwert wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Dwert wrote: Still believe our Defence at times is a little brittle when it comes to locking down on quality players and we do leak easy goals.
Better performance collectively from our mids and the forwards were dangerous. Now some consistency and to get on a 5- 6 game winning role.

Only downside out of yesterday might be the Parker incident on Keitel looked a little clumsy he might be missing next week?

That winning streak will come Dwert as you have a very comfy run home. I saw the replay of Parkers hit on Keitel and he will see a week at a minimum, extreme cheap shot.

Yes he can accept a 1 match ban.

SF V WP 5 years 7 months ago #153462

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned

Roman wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Yes he can accept a 1 match ban.

Very fortunate to be only missing one week. It looked quiet reckless.

SF V WP 5 years 7 months ago #153467

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Steve Verrier will come back in this week. One in one out.

SF V WP 5 years 7 months ago #153474

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned

Roman wrote: Steve Verrier will come back in this week. One in one out.

Should he ? Wasn’t he one of the regulars that has been read the riot act by the coach.....

Perfect opportunity to send a clear message to the group you get games on form and not on reputations.

SF V WP 5 years 7 months ago #153475

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dwert wrote:

Should he ? Wasn’t he one of the regulars that has been read the riot act by the coach.....

Perfect opportunity to send a clear message to the group you get games on form and not on reputations.

He's been ok. Hasn't been our worst player each week.

SF V WP 5 years 7 months ago #153482

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned

Roman wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Being in Ok form ain’t going to get the job done this year Roman. The coach has an opportunity to make a big statement and galvanise this group. On what I have seen this year we have to pull something extraordinary out of the kit bag to come close to Subiaco and or Fremantle Reserves with rapidly closing WP.
Was he one that the coach had words about a few weeks ago.?

SF V WP 5 years 7 months ago #153484

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dwert wrote:

Roman wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Being in Ok form ain’t going to get the job done this year Roman. The coach has an opportunity to make a big statement and galvanise this group. On what I have seen this year we have to pull something extraordinary out of the kit bag to come close to Subiaco and or Fremantle Reserves with rapidly closing WP.

The coach doesn't name players specifically.
I know we're no better than last season.
We couldn't win it with TK, we're no better without him.

SF V WP 5 years 7 months ago #153488

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned

Roman wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Roman wrote:

Dwert wrote:

The coach doesn't name players specifically.
I know we're no better than last season.
We couldn't win it with TK, we're no better without him.

I heard otherwise and thank goodness a few of them extracted the digit on the weekend. Be interesting to see if they continue in the same vein this week and beyond. I still believe we have enough talent to win it, however we will need a lot to go in our favour. Point taken about TK and not being as good as we were last year. Who’s to say our opponents are not going to be in the same boat.

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 242 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL