Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Demons v Lions 4 years 9 months ago #169494

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
Today we know exactly where we are. We will probably make the fifth place but can't see us winning any finals.
We are still way, way off the pace and a lot of soul searching to come if we are going to improve on where we are any time soon.
Can't fault the endeavour. Played with only three on the bench for most of the game and only two after half time.
Gee a few "deliberate" out of bounds decisions we very poor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Demons v Lions 4 years 9 months ago #169496

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Not the result you guys were looking for but you had a red hot crack. A little unlucky with the weather conditions being at their worst when you had the wind but I think conditions overall were terrible and both sides had to deal with equally. I agree the deliberate out of bounds were ordinary but umpiring in those conditions would be very difficult. You still have plenty to work with so keep on improving and lets see where you finish up.

Demons v Lions 4 years 9 months ago #169497

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350
Two new additions have arrived at Lathlain in the last two weeks. Last week 194cm Christian Martin from Subiaco and 175cm Jacob Coniglio from SD this week. I assume he's the younger brother if GWS star Stephen?
Get on your bike.

Demons v Lions 4 years 9 months ago #169498

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

Time For a Flag wrote: Happy to put it down to one of those days. Only saw the 2nd half. The main thing I noticed was not only how tall the Subi players were but also how wide. Something not right here.

What are you saying TFF?

Demons v Lions 4 years 9 months ago #169500

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 384
That was embarrasing today. Can't fault the effort but fmd why do we insist on playing this high press where our forwards so high up when we win the ball we have nothing to go to? Subi always had two or three behind our last forward. it was that pathetic. We played on hope of kicking goals today not system. Forward of 50 we were diabolical. The only positive is Garstone and Bennell have to come back in next game. Micky did some good things in the ressies running through the middle.

Yep, $ got kissed on the cock at every turn by the maggots. What's new??

Demons v Lions 4 years 9 months ago #169501

• Time For a Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 128

Senior Seagull wrote:

Time For a Flag wrote: Happy to put it down to one of those days. Only saw the 2nd half. The main thing I noticed was not only how tall the Subi players were but also how wide. Something not right here.

What are you saying TFF?

I am asking the question - How can two equally resourced semi professional outfits present so differently on the playing field. BC agrees by what he said in his post on your thread. This was Men against Boys. SS explain how that happens in a competition that is equally resourced? The difference was simply staggering. Massive bodies in your team. Why has Subi got the massive bodies and Perth don't? Is it because Perth boys don't want to do the work in the gym? Is it because Subi can pay more to the boys want to do the work in the gym. Is it because Subi can pay more for ready made big bodies. I don't know it is weird to me - weird that it has gone on son long. A bit sad too.
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

Demons v Lions 4 years 9 months ago #169502

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Bit of sour grapes here obviously but if subi can go from an awesome coach to an ex ump kids coach and get better then sorry they have to face up to the fact that they are ruining the comp.

Demons v Lions 4 years 9 months ago #169506

• Ted Nugent
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 157
TFF, why would you suggest that P and S are equally resourced? Everyone knows that S have a revenue stream about 4 times that of any other WAFL club and we all know why and what they do with it. Humiliating performance from P today. Yes, we were unlucky with the timing of the rain, but 1 goal in a match shouldn't happen. S played like it was dry, as evidenced by them taking almost twice as many marks. Hopefully this will be a line in the sand game for us. It has the potential to go the other way and be utterly demoralising, especially with two potentially long term injuries. With the reserves second last and getting pumped again, the options are getting increasingly slim. Bennell comes back, Burke in for Bell, maybe Marlin for Hill, but who else? Anyway, it's all about scraping up 3 more wins to steal into the five, but clearly we are miles off the pace. Then again, S will waltz to another flag, so we will be one of four teams making up the numbers if we make it.

Demons v Lions 4 years 9 months ago #169509

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
The squad has done well to go from 2 wins to 7 wins to 6 wins already this year. But nothing is going to give us s good zone that can compete long term with beachside and riverside rich suburbs. Not going to happen and we’ll just have to keep battling away.

Demons v Lions 4 years 9 months ago #169510

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Ted because he is dumb and stupid and has no idea about the past 30 years in the WAFL.
They have cheated the system for far too many decades.
Sooner they spend their money the better.
No more buckets full for tham.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Last edit: by Demons Forever.
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 753 guests and 2 members online

• Swedgen
  • KCachard

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma