Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Pth v SF @ Fremantle Oval 4 years 11 months ago #166298

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350
Tough place to win a game of football but we've managed to pull off a couple of really good wins there over recent years. A win on Saturday would give us our best start to a season in a long time. Not sure when was the last time we started the season 2 and 0. South's have lost a lot of experienced players from last year but they can't be understimated they always have talented reserves and colts coming through. It's going to take the same sort of 4 qtr effort the boys produced last week to get the four points.

I expect no changes to the side that defeated the WCE reserves last week unless anyone has pulled up sore. I can't recall any injuries during the game.
Get on your bike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pth v SF @ Fremantle Oval 4 years 11 months ago #166302

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
DD this should be a balltearer of a game, i think with your mobs improvement and Souths dropping back a bit it should be a really even match up, maybe the home ground advantage might get Souths over the line but not by much more than a couple of points.

Pth v SF @ Fremantle Oval 4 years 11 months ago #166343

• Ted Nugent
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 157
This is a game we really have to win. I don't want to disrespect SF or any other team we play, but on paper, this is a game we should win - despite most tipsters in the West going with SF. As well as all the players they lost from last year, Pickett and Main are not playing. There is still some talent we need to be very cautious of, like Schloithe, Shaw and Higgins, but SF overall look a bit thin. If we lose this, a lot of the optimism created through last week's game will be lost. As a Perth fan I am unaccustomed to going into games with hope, let alone confidence, but if we are serious about playing finals we can't drop this one.

Pth v SF @ Fremantle Oval 4 years 11 months ago #166347

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
We have been pumped by Souths a few times recently with us having a few narrow victories. Tomorrow we will either pump them or lose narrowly.

Pth v SF @ Fremantle Oval 4 years 11 months ago #166348

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
Oh and it's Eyres v Higgins with winner early favourite for State selection.

Pth v SF @ Fremantle Oval 4 years 11 months ago #166355

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
Like you Ted, I am cautiously optimistic about our chances tomorrow. We showed last week what we are capable of and must have that sort of focus and untiring determination on a consistent basis without hesitation or fadeouts.
IMHO we should and must win this one and maintain the momentum we started last week.

Pth v SF @ Fremantle Oval 4 years 11 months ago #166361

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
These are the games we have to win away from home,let’s be honest Souths are probably not in the best three teams in the comp,a must win if we are to be taken seriously.

Pth v SF @ Fremantle Oval 4 years 11 months ago #166362

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 118
Any idea why this game is starting at 1.15

Pth v SF @ Fremantle Oval 4 years 11 months ago #166371

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned

smokey wrote: Like you Ted, I am cautiously optimistic about our chances tomorrow. We showed last week what we are capable of and must have that sort of focus and untiring determination on a consistent basis without hesitation or fadeouts.
IMHO we should and must win this one and maintain the momentum we started last week.

Smokey likes you Ted!!

Pth v SF @ Fremantle Oval 4 years 11 months ago #166378

• Demon Strate
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Smokey might just like all of Ted Nugent’s classic songs

Classic songs like Cat Scratch Fever and Wango Tango

Last edit: by Demon Strate.
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 609 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL