Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

cruiting 2019 5 years 4 months ago #160152

• Graeme Comerford
  • Thank you received: 13
Chris Bryan is an absolute beauty, highly regarded by Schofield. Has pace and uses the ball extremely well. Played most of 2016 in the league side, injured early 2017 which cost him a decent run at the season.. Went back to North Beach first part of the year, before being enticed back to Subi, played a few ressies, finished back at North Beach.
Che has a lot of potential, if you get him fit and working hard could be a real asset. Can take a mark overhead and can kick goals from outside 50. Tried to get to Perth last season, Subi wouldn't release him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

cruiting 2019 5 years 4 months ago #160153

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Don't mind getting Rodgers back.
He's a hard nut with a penetrating kick.
Latch can play and only missed one year.
Dene White will need to earn a spot but we know what he brings.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

cruiting 2019 5 years 4 months ago #160160

• DD
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

Demons Forever wrote: Don't mind getting Rodgers back.
He's a hard nut with a penetrating kick.
Latch can play and only missed one year.
Dene White will need to earn a spot but we know what he brings.

Have I missed something? Where has it been announced Dene White and Latch are returning? I don't see them on the list I'm looking at which has Carl Green on it. Interestingly Michael Johnson, Tendai Mzungu and Simon Tunbridge are all on the list. Someone mentioned earlier Dean Munns from WP wants to come to Perth. I heard he works with Michael Sinclair.
Get on your bike.

Last edit: by DD.

cruiting 2019 5 years 4 months ago #160162

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Rogers will be a good get for Perth if the rumours are true.Always puts the effort in and his disposal is excellent. The current swans coach didn't appear to rate him for some reason. I thought he was one of our top 10 players.

cruiting 2019 5 years 4 months ago #160165

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
Settle down DD. The club has made no announcements. You would of known if they had.
I would not have expected any announcements until after the AFL drafts over done and dusted.
All speculation at this point but have heard Latch and White are training although I could not be convinced that Dene White would play. My assumption would be that he is in some sort of coaching or mentoring role.
As for Rogers, no one has said he will line up. All that is known is that he has left Swans.

cruiting 2019 5 years 4 months ago #160177

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Ted Nugent wrote: I am hoping we are waiting until after the draft before making announcements, but so far we have picked up an EF reserves player, 2 Subi reserves players and are in discussions with a WP reserves player. Sometimes getting fringe players can pay off, most obviously with Troppo. However, we have a number of players in our squad who were fringe players elsewhere and few who set the world on fire. Lague, Wilkins, MacFarlane, Schleicher, Giblett, Dennis - a couple are handy but we need more than just handy players to build on last year. That said, if they don't cost points, there's no harm in adding depth. Though he attracted criticism, I think Spencer White is a real loss. We have no other tall forward capable of kicking 5-7 goals in a game. Giobbi was only average, if we do get Rogers, he is a like for like player.

Ted,

The WP 'Reserves' player you speak of was Dean Munns, he never spoke a word to Perth and has signed on to the Falcons yesterday.

cruiting 2019 5 years 4 months ago #160189

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Luke English and Ian Hill both drafted and heading east. Such a pity neither will play a senior game for the Dees but congratulations to you both and good luck for long careers..
Very surprised Sidney Stack was overlooked. Surely he will be taken in the Rookie Draft.

cruiting 2019 5 years 4 months ago #160193

• DD
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
Got a feeling they will pass on Sydney Stack Smokey. Seems he's got a long way to go when it comes to reliability. I did read recently he said he wanted to get away from WA.
Get on your bike.

cruiting 2019 5 years 4 months ago #160215

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD wrote: Got a feeling they will pass on Sydney Stack Smokey. Seems he's got a long way to go when it comes to reliability. I did read recently he said he wanted to get away from WA.

Looks like you were on the money DD. Sydney Stack missed out altogether and wont be on an AFL list next season. This is a surprise to me. I would have thought that given his obvious talent, an AFL outfit may have taken a risk with him.
That said, he did show what he had in the 3 games he played for us last season. I would expect that he would put his head down, work hard and do everything he must to prove he is ready and able for an AFL gig.
I hope that he doesn't spit the dummy like some do and drown in his disappointment.
He should be a great asset for us next season and no doubt Earl, the FM and coaches aret right behind him and will give him all the support and encouragement that he will need.
Do the hard yards Sydney and go for next year's draft...it is not too late.

Last edit: by smokey.

cruiting 2019 5 years 4 months ago #160216

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Yep looks like they all put Syd in the too hard basket.

Typical corporate AFL - talk the talk but won't walk the walk.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 369 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma