Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 4 months ago #82987

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 119

Swandog wrote:

MarkOlsen wrote:

BC wrote: robinson wasn't even playing WAFL when Subi signed him up so reckon you've got that wrong.

Robinson had trained all thru pre-season with Swans and had agreed to play, Subi approached him after Davis knocked them back, he was still training with Swans in February so not sure who you paid the clearance fee to if it wasn't swans ?

West Perth have tried twice over the past few years to poach Davis too I found out from the Pres himself, I suppose in the end money talks if a club has room to move and all is above board, morally though thats a different story..would very disappointing if Trop left the club that gave him a chance = dog act

I agree Swandog, a dog act if true. Unfortunately where there's smoke there's fire. We have been bitten too many times before by Subiaco and I feel it could be happening again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 4 months ago #82988

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 119
This is where the pathetic football commission should have more power and balls. The premiers from the last 2 seasons should not be allowed to pick the bones of the wooden spooners of the last 2 seasons. How is this ever going to make the comp more competitive and interesting.

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 4 months ago #82989

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
If he has been to pre-season training i cant see him going somewhere else.

Bottom line if hes contracted and does want to go refuse his clearance,let other authorites decide on it.

I hope this isnt another week as piss Gus Seebeck repeating itself,win a Sandover and then shit on the club that gave you that opportunity to play league football and win the states highest individual honour.

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 4 months ago #82990

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
this all started when Lucifer asked if anyone else had heard the rumour...so for mine it's just idle chatter and very little else and really not worth the speculation until something definitive comes out.

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 4 months ago #82992

• Demons Forever
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Spot on BC.

Shite.
Consumate Gentleman.
Agreeing.

What's happening BC? :P :P
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 4 months ago #82995

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
yes mate...wonders will never cease..at least we can agree on the troppo situation. i hope it's all crap and he plays on with you blokes...good for the comp, good for Perth and hopefully good for him.

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 4 months ago #82998

• Lucifer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

BC wrote: this all started when Lucifer asked if anyone else had heard the rumour...so for mine it's just idle chatter and very little else and really not worth the speculation until something definitive comes out.

I heard from your camp BC :huh: . The cone of silence at Medibank has cracks in it.

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 4 months ago #83000

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
probably just wishful thinking mate...or a self fulfilling prophecy maybe...put it out there and hopefully it'll happen.

Last edit: by BC.

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 4 months ago #83001

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 217

Demons Forever wrote: Not sure Smokey, but I would have thought so.

IMHO if a player is contracted to a club that club should simply refuse a clearance and that player should see out his contract or sit out for 12 months.
After all contracts should be strictly binding on each party unless some mutual agreement is reached.

Last edit: by smokey.

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 4 months ago #83003

• Lucifer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
BC I asked you a straight forward question because I knew that if what I have been told is true you would know! Obviously not!

As I mentioned earlier if troppo is being 'approached' then his best intentions are for his career and himself. If this means he is still with Pfc come round 1 then the guy is a true testament to the future of my club. If his answer is YES then your lot have outdone themselves.....once again!

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 502 guests and 4 members online

• Freezin
  • smokey
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag