Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82946

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
robinson wasn't even playing WAFL when Subi signed him up so reckon you've got that wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82947

• Lucifer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

BC wrote:

Lucifer wrote: What do you know BC?

not a thing mate...if you're suggesting Subi has poached Tropiano then I for one would be extremely disappointed given he's a contracted player and imo outside the spectre of normal player comings and goings. if it is the case then i think it's well and truly time for some sort of rule that prohibits sides that played in the current years finals poaching from clubs that didn't. it might be considered a restraint of trade by the players but something has to be done.

At the end of the day all clubs can talk to whoever they want. Hopefully this is just 'wish list' chatter and nothing more. Time will tell...

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82948

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Yeah I remember that type of shit used to go on in the late 70's early 80's with us, Randall & Gepp are two that come to mind...pain in the arse really hey??
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82949

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Lucifer wrote:

BC wrote:

not a thing mate...if you're suggesting Subi has poached Tropiano then I for one would be extremely disappointed given he's a contracted player and imo outside the spectre of normal player comings and goings. if it is the case then i think it's well and truly time for some sort of rule that prohibits sides that played in the current years finals poaching from clubs that didn't. it might be considered a restraint of trade by the players but something has to be done.

At the end of the day all clubs can talk to whoever they want. Hopefully this is just 'wish list' chatter and nothing more. Time will tell...

the way you announced it earlier Lucifer I thought it was a done deal...so now you're saying it's just chatter?

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82950

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514

BC wrote: robinson wasn't even playing WAFL when Subi signed him up so reckon you've got that wrong.

Robinson had trained all thru pre-season with Swans and had agreed to play, Subi approached him after Davis knocked them back, he was still training with Swans in February so not sure who you paid the clearance fee to if it wasn't swans ?

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82951

• Lucifer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

BC wrote:

Lucifer wrote:

BC wrote:

the way you announced it earlier Lucifer I thought it was a done deal...so now you're saying it's just chatter?

So Subi haven't spoken to him??

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82952

• South4eva
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1
Oh they’ve spoken to him alright…Contracts in the WAFL aren’t worth a pinch of shit…if Subi or anyone else wants to try & poach Tropiano, its open season, just like it is with any other player at any club…

If he is looking to move I hope my club is sniffing around too…

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82953

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

MarkOlsen wrote:

BC wrote: robinson wasn't even playing WAFL when Subi signed him up so reckon you've got that wrong.

Robinson had trained all thru pre-season with Swans and had agreed to play, Subi approached him after Davis knocked them back, he was still training with Swans in February so not sure who you paid the clearance fee to if it wasn't swans ?

and where did he play the previous year?

Last edit: by BC.

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82954

• Baseline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15
I was curious when Tropiano was interviewed half way through Sandover count, and when asked about Perth's future etc, kept referring to 'they' instead of 'we'. "they blooded a lot of young blokes" and "they will do really well next year" - as if he wasn't part of it.
Let's hope there is no truth to it, if Subiaco poach him we may as well all give up. Poaching comps best, rorting points system rotating blokes in and out of list, suspected extra payments to players, unfair financial setup with subi oval income.

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82955

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
Hopefully this isn't true. Subiaco should back off and try and promote some of their own supposedly talented kids.

Hopefully Tropiano stays at the PFC. He has seen that the club has made a serious effort on terms of recruiting this year to try and push the team up the ladder. He should stay and see out 2016 and see what happens.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 361 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Tiger Tales
  • GarlicBreath

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr