Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46632

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Baseline wrote: He also got 180 likes for climbing a point post and skulling a beer !!!

No surprise you are here still backing DM, I remember you on FG and Waflonline having a crack at anyone that had a bad word to say about him and if I remember correctly you were right behind the appointment 4 years later how did that turn out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46634

• Observer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Anyone able to fill in the gaps of how the McMahon reign began? Sounds like he has burnt a lot of people over the journey. A good source told me that Wayne Orsi had something to do with his initial appointment at coaching there.

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46636

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Baseline wrote: And if Max is a chip off the old block, fully agree with decision to move him on also.

Mr Basil it is good to see you are still a complete and utter
HEAD!!!!!!! The PFC would enhance it chance of improving with the removal of such utter Fuk wits like this bloke. :woohoo: :woohoo:

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46637

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You really have to feel sorry for McDud wife, she will have to put up with this bloke a lot more now he has so much time on his hands.
You never know if you watch the Freo games you might catch a glimpse of Damo feet hanging out of his mate (Eastuaghs) ARSE!!!!! DD you better hope he does not derail your AFL team as well!!! :woohoo:

Last edit: by Before the Bounce.

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46639

• Observer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Before the Bounce wrote:

Baseline wrote: And if Max is a chip off the old block, fully agree with decision to move him on also.

Mr Basil it is good to see you are still a complete and utter
HEAD!!!!!!! The PFC would enhance it chance of improving with the removal of such utter Fuk wits like this bloke. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Think you might find Perth were forced to release Max by the AFL due to his selection in the AIS squad that season. He was not playing due to his fall out with McMahon and wanted a clearance to East Fremantle.

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46640

• Observer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Interesting to see that ex perth player Chris Yarran has shown up at Joondalup, was this another McMahon issue? The last I heard of this player he was a draft possibility from Perth.

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46643

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Observer wrote: Interesting to see that ex perth player Chris Yarran has shown up at Joondalup, was this another McMahon issue? The last I heard of this player he was a draft possibility from Perth.

Observer , Damo as he is known to the boys had a special knack of being able to communicate his game plan to just about anyone. Absolute genius and way before his time with football strategies . Yarran and the rest of the jams had just a bit of trouble understanding it. Damo's strategies was basically all about him, and how to further himself not the PFC. :woohoo:

Last edit: by Before the Bounce.

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46652

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
The comments by Elari on Facebook highlight a real issue in general with social media and sportspeople with a profile. Obviously Aaron has strong views about McMahon which he has no doubt expressed to people in his immediate circle since his departure from Perth. However, sharing those views on a social medium such as facebook opens these views up to a large number of people who don’t even know Elari.

The potential is there for anybody to come on that facebook profile and make a comment that may vilify or defame the subject and be possibly subject to legal action. This has had precedents where people have been traced down and sued for comments they have made on social media. Luckily it appears that the comments so far have not ventured into that territory, however the potential is always there.

Also given that some of the people who have commented or liked are current players at WAFL clubs there is the potential to bring their club into disrepute by what they are saying. These sorts of things are often picked up and reported widely by newspapers and TV and can impact on a sportspersons career ( remember Stephanie Rice posted raunchy pics and tweeted a homophobic comment which cost her a series of sponsorships, Kevin Pieterson making derogatory comments about his teammates on twitter, lots of other examples)

Sports clubs need to educate their players to think very carefully before making emotional comments on social media because a throwaway line that may be written in the heat of the moment can have far reaching consequences on the writer and others. The digital footprint never goes away.

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46664

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
I think SD should do the right thing and come down hard on Elari for his apparent lack of discretion and fine the kid for his pathetic childish school ground antics..........I reckon a fine of say 50K should about cover it..... I hear 50k is the going rate for most indiscretions these days! :whistle:

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46669

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: I think SD should do the right thing and come down hard on Elari for his apparent lack of discretion and fine the kid for his pathetic childish school ground antics..........I reckon a fine of say 50K should about cover it..... I hear 50k is the going rate for most indiscretions these days! :whistle:

Freezin Freezin Freezin what can we do about or for you. At the rate you are going you will need a new and bigger wooden spoon.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 275 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes