Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Festive Season 5 years 3 months ago #161309

• Rookie draft
  • Rookie draft's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Greetings All

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

As an early Christmas present to some of you I have decided to delist myself as moderator.

I will no doubt still check in from time to time to catch up on WAFL news.

All the best

Rookie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Festive Season 5 years 3 months ago #161311

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Same back to you RD
I must admit it is a pretty tough gig being a Peel supporter on this forum. You have stuck to your guns though so good on you for that.

Festive Season 5 years 3 months ago #161313

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Try being the only Subi supporter who posts on a regular basis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Festive Season 5 years 3 months ago #161324

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Rookie draft wrote: Greetings All

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

As an early Christmas present to some of you I have decided to delist myself as moderator.

I will no doubt still check in from time to time to catch up on WAFL news.

All the best

Rookie

RD all the best for Christmas and the New Year.

Whilst we have had robust discussions it has generally been in reasonably good spirit. I suspect that if you aren't posting on the Peel board there is very little likelihood that any moderator will be required.

Festive Season 5 years 3 months ago #161330

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
RD wasn't exactly a choir boy on here either. He was at times intentionally provocative to elicit certain responses and when they were forthcoming, he deleted them in no uncertain terms. But in saying that, in the spirit of this thread, all the best to you RD and don't be a stranger in 2019.

Festive Season 5 years 3 months ago #161395

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146
RD has requested he is no longer moderator on the Peel board due to the name change. After creating a new category for the West Coast Eagles reserves I felt it was appropriate to properly reflect that Peel are aligned with Fremantle which effectively makes them Fremantle's reserves in the WAFL.

The Peel/Fremantle board will continue to be moderated by Admin as deemed necessary.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Grump, ArkRoyal, gtrxuone

Festive Season 5 years 3 months ago #161406

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
RD: thanks for the Xmas wishes. Try to re-consider your decision, as the change by the 'adminstrator' is a reasonable one. I will look forward to reading your future posts.

Festive Season 5 years 3 months ago #161418

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More to the point AR...it better reflects the arrangement with the Chunder and Freo.

Festive Season 5 years 3 months ago #161420

• Rookie draft
  • Rookie draft's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29

OzFooty Admin wrote: RD has requested he is no longer moderator on the Peel board due to the name change. After creating a new category for the West Coast Eagles reserves I felt it was appropriate to properly reflect that Peel are aligned with Fremantle which effectively makes them Fremantle's reserves in the WAFL.

The Peel/Fremantle board will continue to be moderated by Admin as deemed necessary.

Oz Footy Admin your post doesn't accurately reflect my reasons for not being the moderator moving forward. For the benefit of other posters my communication on this matter to you is copied and pasted below

Hi there, I hope all is well for you. My involvement in WAFL footy has reduced somewhat for a variety of reasons over the last 18 months. As a result of this I would like to be removed as moderator from the Peel board.

I have also noticed you have changed the name of the board which is your prerogative. I don’t agree with the change and if my involvement and interest was still strong I would have requested I be removed due to the name change only.

All the best with the site and for the festive season moving forward. I’m sure I will still check in from time to time.

Kind regards
Rookie

Festive Season 5 years 3 months ago #161637

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Sad to see another voice connected to anything related to the WAFL chat, irrespective of allegiance, moving on.....but fully understand the logic and the prerogative of both RD and also OFA in such thinking....the latter especially.... ....it is what it is.....quite simply a reflection of how much influence those last 3 letters of WAFL have over everything connected to what was a great comp....have a great Xmas RD enjoyed your chat mate

Last edit: by Freezin.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 236 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL