Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Swan Districts versus Peel 5 years 11 months ago #146129

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
hahaha...nice one 42. I wonder what ever happened to the extra 5,000 at each WAFL game supporting the aligned teams as promised by Nesbitt and Rosich when they were promoting the benefits of the current arrangement?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swan Districts versus Peel 5 years 11 months ago #146160

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
I too would be very interested in hearing an answer to said question from officialdom! The attendances at Wafl matches were going to increase - apparently!.... And yet exactly the bloody opposite has happened with attendances shrinking to alarming levels! And yet not one question has been answered by these useless plonkers!

Swan Districts versus Peel 5 years 11 months ago #146170

• swansfan4life
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

BC wrote: hahaha...nice one 42. I wonder what ever happened to the extra 5,000 at each WAFL game supporting the aligned teams as promised by Nesbitt and Rosich when they were promoting the benefits of the current arrangement?

Supporters of the 2 AFL clubs dont give a crap about the WAFL. I know how they feel....I dont give a crap about the AFL anymore
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Swan Districts versus Peel 5 years 8 months ago #151843

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29

Rookie draft wrote:

swan42 wrote: It would be good for the Peel supporters that ventured up to Basso yesterday to comment on yesterday's game and how they see the two teams will perform this season.

I didn’t travel up to Basso but the local feedback was it was a very good game. Apparently we were down to 19 for the second half. Given that, Swans finishing over the top of us at home wasn’t all that surprising.

As for the season I think Swans first half will probably be better than the last half of the season. New coach, new enthusiasm, should ride this wave for a month or so and then as the season goes on perhaps a slight drop off as bodies get sore and tired, with enthusiasm tapered.

As for us the challenge is to keep on improving the local guys whilst ensuring the Fremantle listed players continue to buy in to the Peel program. I think we will be there abouts come end of season.

Good luck for next week against that Subiaco super star side. I think you’ll need it.

My comments from 3 months ago about Swans were on the money 42. Still think you might win a couple more games though

Swan Districts versus Peel 5 years 8 months ago #151846

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Rookie draft wrote:

Rookie draft wrote:

swan42 wrote: It would be good for the Peel supporters that ventured up to Basso yesterday to comment on yesterday's game and how they see the two teams will perform this season.

I didn’t travel up to Basso but the local feedback was it was a very good game. Apparently we were down to 19 for the second half. Given that, Swans finishing over the top of us at home wasn’t all that surprising.

As for the season I think Swans first half will probably be better than the last half of the season. New coach, new enthusiasm, should ride this wave for a month or so and then as the season goes on perhaps a slight drop off as bodies get sore and tired, with enthusiasm tapered.

As for us the challenge is to keep on improving the local guys whilst ensuring the Fremantle listed players continue to buy in to the Peel program. I think we will be there abouts come end of season.

Good luck for next week against that Subiaco super star side. I think you’ll need it.

My comments from 3 months ago about Swans were on the money 42. Still think you might win a couple more games though

Perhaps you might care to read mikeh's precis of how our seasons have gone over the past 5 + years RD.

I have supported Swans starting in the 1960s so I am use to us having some very poor seasons. One only has to go back to 2016 for one of those seasons. People who think this is only about Swans are seeking to delve into alternate universes. We have a WAFC that does not give a stuff about the integrity of the WAFL. Their comments with respect to the West Coast Eagles and the host club alignment show that. Do I take any solace about their comments with respect to Swans's future? Absolutely not.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 294 guests and 4 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen
  • Mightymagpie88

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync