Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Peel Football Club - back to back Premiers 6 years 5 months ago #136472

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
its very easy to post stuff in all seriousness RD then say it was in jest just to cover your arse...btw...how come you're the only chunder supporter on here? thoughts? I have mine...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Peel Football Club - back to back Premiers 6 years 5 months ago #136477

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
Me too, BC ........... but as a newbie here, one risks time in the sin bin if they disagree with the appointed/annointed ones. :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58shark

Peel Football Club - back to back Premiers 6 years 5 months ago #136479

• Rookie draft
  • Rookie draft's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
If you bothered to refresh your memory by reading it - it says after the comment regarding footy and maths lesson - 'all jokes aside" If you've taken offence to it I think it says more about you than me.

As to why Peel supporters don't frequent this site - surely you don't need an explanation. Just read your own posts regarding Peel.

Peel Football Club - back to back Premiers 6 years 5 months ago #136481

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

Rookie draft wrote: If you bothered to refresh your memory by reading it - it says after the comment regarding footy and maths lesson - 'all jokes aside" If you've taken offence to it I think it says more about you than me.

As to why Peel supporters don't frequent this site - surely you don't need an explanation. Just read your own posts regarding Peel.

Wtf would they there's enough freo sites to choose from
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Peel Football Club - back to back Premiers 6 years 5 months ago #136483

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Rookie draft wrote: If you bothered to refresh your memory by reading it - it says after the comment regarding footy and maths lesson - 'all jokes aside" If you've taken offence to it I think it says more about you than me.

yes...all good RD...say what you like as long as you caveat with a joke or a smiley face then it shouldn't be taken seriously. in relation to Peel supporters on this site then you lot are too precious for my liking. I cop $ubi, salaryaco and all sorts of combinations and permutations so reckon FART supporters need to toughen up. jeeez. you're given a dream run in terms of $ and concessions by the WAFC do you need the same from here?

Peel Football Club - back to back Premiers 6 years 5 months ago #136496

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

But you are the moderator of the Peel topics. No further explanation required.

Last edit: by swan42.

Peel Football Club - back to back Premiers 6 years 5 months ago #136504

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You can get you're haemrroid cream at the chemist guys:lol: :lol:

Peel Football Club - back to back Premiers 6 years 4 months ago #138321

• Rookie draft
  • Rookie draft's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Does anyone know if Sam Collins has headed back east. I think he would be a good chance to be redrafted. Surprised Freo delisted him.

Peel Football Club - back to back Premiers 6 years 4 months ago #138324

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Rookie draft wrote: Does anyone know if Sam Collins has headed back east. I think he would be a good chance to be redrafted. Surprised Freo delisted him.

How many Fremantle games has he played compared to the number has played in the WAFL in the last 2 years?

Peel Football Club - back to back Premiers 6 years 4 months ago #138332

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

Rookie draft wrote: Does anyone know if Sam Collins has headed back east. I think he would be a good chance to be redrafted. Surprised Freo delisted him.

gone back home to Victoria & believe has interest from Richmond & st kilda

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 251 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes