Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135679

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Yep, well done to the Peelers -- good kicking for goal is good football, and, in truth, accurate kicking for gaol was trait Peel demonstratted throughout the season. Once again, congratulations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135690

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
yep...another piece of silverware for the trophy cabinet at Cockburn...well done.

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135701

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD wrote: Don't know whether to say congratulations Peel or suck shit Subiaco. Thank you Peelmantle for letting Subiaco know the taste of defeat and knowing what it's like to come up short against better opposition. The rest of us have had to bow down to Subiaco for far too long, now they have had to bow their heads in defeat 2 years running denying them what they have got used to turning up and winning and singing the song on the last day of the football year.

Come off it DD...your mob has been bowing down to everybody not just Subi....

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135704

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350

BC wrote:

DD wrote: Don't know whether to say congratulations Peel or suck shit Subiaco. Thank you Peelmantle for letting Subiaco know the taste of defeat and knowing what it's like to come up short against better opposition. The rest of us have had to bow down to Subiaco for far too long, now they have had to bow their heads in defeat 2 years running denying them what they have got used to turning up and winning and singing the song on the last day of the football year.

Yes your kunt of a club made sure of that whenever we looked like getting somewhere you assholes got your cheque books out. Richard Pang, couple of other big name interstate recruits their names escape me but helped you to a couple of premierships and I'd put money on it you had a crack at Ross Young and we know tried to tempt Tropiano and Dene White in recent times.

Good to see money doesn't always buy happiness though with a war chest unmatched around the country outside of the AFL your success greedy president will no doubt demand a premiership next year to erase the pain, as you lot THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED TO.
Get on your bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Falcon

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135706

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

DD wrote:

BC wrote:

Yes your kunt of a club made sure of that whenever we looked like getting somewhere you assholes got your cheque books out. Richard Pang, couple of other big name interstate recruits their names escape me but helped you to a couple of premierships and I'd put money on it you had a crack at Ross Young and we know tried to tempt Tropiano and Dene White in recent times.

Good to see money doesn't always buy happiness though with a war chest unmatched around the country outside of the AFL your success greedy president will no doubt demand a premiership next year to erase the pain, as you lot THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED TO.

Robins, Kayler/Thompson

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135709

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350

Peter North wrote:

DD wrote:

BC wrote:

Robins, Kayler/Thompson

Yeh Robins was the big one, add to that Marc Webb, McDougall, ruckman Michael Rix. To be fair our stupid president and other fools around the club didn't rate McDougall as I did but it's the cheque book Charlie's that are always ready to pounce.
Get on your bike.

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135718

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

DD wrote:

Peter North wrote:

DD wrote:

BC wrote:

They are just poaching wankers who enjoy targeting clubs that have no money, the stupid thing is how they want us to all feel sorry for them now LOL , Well they can get Stuffed!

Robins, Kayler/Thompson

Yeh Robins was the big one, add to that Marc Webb, McDougall, ruckman Michael Rix. To be fair our stupid president and other fools around the club didn't rate McDougall as I did but it's the cheque book Charlie's that are always ready to pounce.

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135720

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
I do beleive that Webb, at least, was bootted out of the PFC and by the President of the day no less. What a great recruit JKT was for you guys, as you brought him over when he was fairly young. from memory.

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135728

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD wrote:

BC wrote:

hahahaha...to quote Ma Sheila...tough titties Droopey Dick

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 365 guests and one member online

• Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes