Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 7 months ago #135025

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I'd love to catch up with you at the GF RD....we could have an interesting discussion around the alignment...you won't be hard to pick as you'll be the one and only Peel supporter. You'll also be resplendent in your cap with a propeller and spit dribbling down the side of your chin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 7 months ago #135026

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

Rookie draft wrote: Come on Subi fans, get over yourselves. I challenge you all to pick any line in my post that is not factual.

well RD...that's easy...Subi have struggled to break even on the seats deal since the GFC...take a look at the annual report for confirmation. As for coaches, we don't have access to high performance personnel, professional full time coaches, the best in sports medicine like 60% of your imposters can access at any time. The subi boys went off to work today as tradies, small business people, students and so on...where did the bulk of FART go? Subi will train in the evenings after work whereas your mob have had all day to take advantage of world class facilities at Cockburn and practice set plays, stoppages, restarts all the while under the tutelage of full time coaches. The WAFC is a disgrace and if we get beaten on Sunday make sure its by 10 goals+ so those idiots are held accountable.

Stop crying you sook you're having a whinge because for once you have a challenger, with these world class training facilities Peel got over the line against Subi by 4 goals , how many finals series in the last twenty years and you have the nerve to have a crack at another club.

And btw this is the a Peel thread so call the club by its proper name , and here's something else for you to have a melt over Cam Shepperd just won WAFL coach of the year lol.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 7 months ago #135027

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
A Subi supporter starts a thread on the Subi board basically calling Peel cheats , and then has a sook when one is started on the Peel board, self entitled flog

Last edit: by Peter North.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 7 months ago #135028

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
hahaha...PN...why are you an apologist for the alignment? oh that's right you're a WART supporter. You lot won three in a row under the previous alignment so I guess you want to go back to the good old days but your inept and compromised club aren't in the race. Cam Shepherd coach of the year...give me strength....Ross Lyon is more deserving of WAFL coach of the year.

Last edit: by BC.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 7 months ago #135029

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Yes and the coach of the Peelers -- I think that should have been the club's nick name, but never mind -- is a worthy receipant of the award for getting them in the finals after a hard draw.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 7 months ago #135030

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: hahaha...PN...why are you an apologist for the alignment? oh that's right you're a WART supporter. You lot won three in a row under the previous alignment so I guess you want to go back to the good old days but your inept and compromised club aren't in the race. Cam Shepherd coach of the year...give me strength....Ross Lyon is more deserving of WAFL coach of the year.

Never heard of Wart , and the last time Perth won three in a row I wasn't born.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 7 months ago #135032

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
ok PN...I thought you were a WART supporter...I didn't realise you're Perth and my sincere condolences....my thoughts are with your women and children. So in dreamland how would you feel if Perth actually made it into the finals only to confront a FART that you'd beaten a few weeks earlier turned the tables because of an injection of AFL players considered qualified because of ridiculous rules imposed by the WAFC? We're talking about a team here that finished 7 games clear of FART and now goes in as underdogs because of an infusion of players after Freo missed the finals?

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 7 months ago #135043

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839

Rookie draft wrote: Big ask up against this AFL funded super star side called Subiaco. They've got everything a club could wish for. The best coach, the best AFL revenue streams, a playing list from all over the country and a burning desire to reverse last seasons painful grand final lesson.

I'd be happy to get within 5 goals of this all conquering super side. Umpires will play a role. They have been amongst Subi's best throughout the finals series. Let's hope they give us a fair go as compared to the last couple of times we've played them.

Happy to have taken the insurance @ $3.85 on Subi thanks to my uncle who tipped me in before the prelim.

Subi by 36 points.

Bahahahaha seriously funny stuff RD you could get a gig writing for Saturday Night Live.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 7 months ago #135045

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115
Can you imagine a situation where you take your 7 best players, add 15 professional footballers, play them in a lower level competition grand final and expect credibility? No I can't either. Crazy stuff and they really have to fix this quickly
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 7 months ago #135048

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Peter North wrote:

BC wrote:

Rookie draft wrote: Come on Subi fans, get over yourselves. I challenge you all to pick any line in my post that is not factual.

well RD...that's easy...Subi have struggled to break even on the seats deal since the GFC...take a look at the annual report for confirmation. As for coaches, we don't have access to high performance personnel, professional full time coaches, the best in sports medicine like 60% of your imposters can access at any time. The subi boys went off to work today as tradies, small business people, students and so on...where did the bulk of FART go? Subi will train in the evenings after work whereas your mob have had all day to take advantage of world class facilities at Cockburn and practice set plays, stoppages, restarts all the while under the tutelage of full time coaches. The WAFC is a disgrace and if we get beaten on Sunday make sure its by 10 goals+ so those idiots are held accountable.

Stop crying you sook you're having a whinge because for once you have a challenger, with these world class training facilities Peel got over the line against Subi by 4 goals , how many finals series in the last twenty years and you have the nerve to have a crack at another club.

And btw this is the a Peel thread so call the club by its proper name , and here's something else for you to have a melt over Cam Shepperd just won WAFL coach of the year lol.

This is their 11th GF in the last 14 years PN!

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 563 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977