Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Dissapeance of post? 6 years 6 months ago #134713

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
RD - Ditchy what happened to the post titled " wash up from the 2nd Semi" ?
It miraculously has dissspeared. I am sure the few Subiaco players you unloaded on would be very impressed with your form.
Word of advice when you are sipping your red wine and on the turps put the iPad away you clown...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dissapeance of post? 6 years 6 months ago #134715

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dwert wrote: RD - Ditchy what happened to the post titled " wash up from the 2nd Semi" ?
It miraculously has dissspeared. I am sure the few Subiaco players you unloaded on would be very impressed with your form.
Word of advice when you are sipping your red wine and on the turps put the iPad away you clown...

Not surprised really when ever he starts threads on this site it gets hyjacked by trolls and the Peel haters, ilike your threads on the Freo site how about reading the forum rules about trolling and here's a perfect example you moron.

Last edit: by Peter North.

Dissapeance of post? 6 years 6 months ago #134721

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned

Peter North wrote:

Dwert wrote: RD - Ditchy what happened to the post titled " wash up from the 2nd Semi" ?

Not surprised really when ever he starts threads on this site it gets hyjacked by trolls and the Peel haters, ilike your threads on the Freo site how about reading the forum rules about trolling and here's a perfect example you moron.

Boohoo Pete take a concrete tablet you big girl...

Dissapeance of post? 6 years 6 months ago #134723

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dwert wrote:

Peter North wrote:

Yeah why not start another thread about big bad Peel lol.

Dissapeance of post? 6 years 6 months ago #134724

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned

Peter North wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Peter North wrote:

Lol I'm not the one starting threads abdv crying about big bad Peel you troll.

Did you write the post Pete?

Dissapeance of post? 6 years 6 months ago #134725

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dwert wrote:

Peter North wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Peter North wrote:

Nope I did see the post though I don't know what you're complaining about I didn't read anything to have a rant about ,and even if there was this is the Peel board.

Dissapeance of post? 6 years 6 months ago #134726

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned

Peter North wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Peter North wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Peter North wrote:

Nope I did see the post though I don't know what you're complaining about I didn't read anything to have a rant about ,and even if there was this is the Peel board.

It certainly is Pete and I am sure this is a public forum and people are permitted to post their opinions wherever they choose.

Dissapeance of post? 6 years 6 months ago #134727

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dwert wrote:

Peter North wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Peter North wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Peter North wrote:

It certainly is Pete and I am sure this is a public forum and people are permitted to post their opinions wherever they choose.

Really Bazza, tog, Grassy and Gremar had the same opinion and copped a ban for trolling and that's what you're doing on this board, looks like Grassy is the odd one out Sowfs supporters lol.

Now what was so bad you had to start a thread about it.

Dissapeance of post? 6 years 6 months ago #134728

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned

Peter North wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Peter North wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Peter North wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Peter North wrote:

Really Bazza, tog, Grassy and Gremar had the same opinion and copped a ban for trolling and that's what you're doing on this board, looks like Grassy is the odd one out Sowfs supporters lol.

Now what was so bad you had to start a thread about it.

A personal opinion Pete.....not sure why you are getting your knickers in a knot about it?

Dissapeance of post? 6 years 6 months ago #134729

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29

I deleted the post as I didn't think anyone would be interested in reading it plus it was yesterday's news really given its preliminary final weekend. Nothing to do with red wine ???

Geez champ you might need to harden up a bit if you think I unloaded on a few Subi players. Other than stating the obvious I'm not sure what you're on about?? Personally I couldn't care less what you or Subi players think. More than happy to put it back up.

Last edit: by Rookie draft.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 299 guests and 3 members online

• Success Hill
  • Southerner
  • Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma