Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Big finish to home & away games 6 years 7 months ago #132063

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
lol the old man gets banned as well trolling must run in the family, can't idiots on this site stick to the topic fmd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Peter North.

Big finish to home & away games 6 years 7 months ago #132069

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Wow ... amazing

Big finish to home & away games 6 years 7 months ago #132070

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
I don't think SS did anything particularly bad...I think OFA used it as leverage to get his son to stop being a pest...I could be wrong but that's how it looks to me.

Big finish to home & away games 6 years 7 months ago #132071

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146

BC wrote: I don't think SS did anything particularly bad...I think OFA used it as leverage to get his son to stop being a pest...I could be wrong but that's how it looks to me.

Correct BC!

Big finish to home & away games 6 years 7 months ago #132074

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

OzFooty Admin wrote:

BC wrote: I don't think SS did anything particularly bad...I think OFA used it as leverage to get his son to stop being a pest...I could be wrong but that's how it looks to me.

Correct BC!

OFA I presume SS's ban is temporary but contingent on tosg refraining from trying to post on this site in the future?

Big finish to home & away games 6 years 7 months ago #132075

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146

swan42 wrote:

OzFooty Admin wrote:

Correct BC!

OFA I presume SS's ban is temporary but contingent on tosg refraining from trying to post on this site in the future?

Correct again!

Big finish to home & away games 6 years 7 months ago #132106

• chaddy22
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote: interesting comments you made to SS....I've stated on here before I'm not anti-alignment as I understand completely why the AFL clubs would want to go down that path. What I'm very concerned about are the qualification rules for WAFL finals. I don't think we should make them so tough that an alignment side never gets to play finals but I think last years debacle was at the opposite end of the spectrum. What the answer is I don't know and I'd be interested in your thoughts RD but clearly as it's a WAFL competition, to qualify aligned players must have played more WAFL than AFL during the season as a start....so in general terms that means they'd need to play at least 12 or so games unless they had a period of injury. By putting something like that in place guys who qualify would be able to resonate to the WAFL comp through experience unlike those who drop back to find some form, play their 5 games before going back into the AFL and are playing WAFL finals.

BC What about the following scenario:

if EP make the finals would you allow Nic Naitanui play in the WAFL finals this year?

This is a question that has no merit.The eagles are not going to make the finals and most probably neither are East Perth so why ask it.

Big finish to home & away games 6 years 7 months ago #132125

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Collingwood are doing the Eagles a massive favour at the moment.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 280 guests and 3 members online

• UNKA2
  • Success Hill
  • chaddy22

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma