Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

the game against the second most subsidised club in the WAFL 4 years 9 months ago #171409

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

chaddy22 wrote:

SD351 wrote: Chaddy22, apart for a few raking up the cheapies across half back and switching for no reason. I thought the boys are starting to play a lot more team oriented and consistent brand of footy.
How’s that # 16 going, towelled up his opponent all day, shows what a footballer can do against athlete rower, with footy smarts, and strength. Cahill, Young and Ameduri doing some good things with their tackle pressure. All in all a bloody good win, great to here the chant from the old faithful has the boys walked off

Ajang,Dobbo and Cahill especially improving the longer the season is going.we came into the season not knowing what our best 22 is and with a lot of injuries we have been able to blood a lot of guys who have played ressies the last couple of years.I know peel had a few injuries but to win without PaddyMcginnitty,Angus Scott,Nathan Blee and not having Callum Hart and Ben Miller missing for most of the year will give us some confidence that we can improve for next year.Hopefully Mitch Fraser comes back bigger and better.

CH22 Mr Fraser is off on a drive around this wonderful land, will not be seeing him for a while, Paddy is abt 3 or 4 weeks away with his broken hand.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

'the game against the second most subsidised club in the WAFL 4 years 9 months ago #171411

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Grump wrote: I have made it clear and even for someone of your ilk it ain't difficult, the thread has a title and the thread and its posting are abt that eg the game on the weekend, end of story. If you want to start a thread that discusses other issues related to the EPFC then start another thread don't hijack the thread with your inane and pointless crap and all will be good! Oh and if you and some of your cohorts don'yt like it tuff and if you still don't like get me replaced as the moderator of the EP thread.

grump we do have have some trolls who seem to be jumping on our site and others and not showing any respect at all.i think the same basic rules should apply as the afl site.We do have a wafl thread and if people want to push their agaenda then they should post there.if they just want to be pests then I am all for deleting posts.

'the game against the second most subsidised club in the WAFL 4 years 9 months ago #171412

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

chaddy22 wrote:

Grump wrote: I have made it clear and even for someone of your ilk it ain't difficult, the thread has a title and the thread and its posting are abt that eg the game on the weekend, end of story. If you want to start a thread that discusses other issues related to the EPFC then start another thread don't hijack the thread with your inane and pointless crap and all will be good! Oh and if you and some of your cohorts don'yt like it tuff and if you still don't like get me replaced as the moderator of the EP thread.

grump we do have have some trolls who seem to be jumping on our site and other sides sites and not showing any respect at all.I think the same basic rules should apply as the afl site.We do have a wafl thread and if people want to push their agaenda then they should post there.if they just want to be pests on our site then I am all for deleting posts or banning if necessary on our site.
after all the east perth site should be primarily for east perth supporters.If any other teams supporters want to visit tand comment they should do so with some courtesy.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

'the game against the second most subsidised club in the WAFL 4 years 9 months ago #171413

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318

Oh I heard you loud and clear the first time mate, but then royal lucky randomly brought up the alignment and I saw you took ted nugent’s response down, unless he deleted it himself, so just thought I’d check

Last edit: by Stand the Test.

'the game against the second most subsidised club in the WAFL 4 years 9 months ago #171415

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Stand the Test wrote:

Oh I heard you loud and clear the first time mate, but then royal lucky randomly brought up the alignment and I saw you took ted nugent’s response down, unless he deleted it himself, so just thought I’d check

His comment a passable relevance to the game and so is ok by me, trouble is that it opens it up for tn to have annual and irrelevant whinge! So back to the thread OK!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

'the game against the second most subsidised club in the WAFL 4 years 9 months ago #171419

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
The parasites are the first ones banking the handouts from big brother Grump.

'the game against the second most subsidised club in the WAFL 4 years 9 months ago #171420

• royallucky
  • Thank you received: 157
Grump i hear what you saying regarding the indirect disposal but i can see game style Barney and his assistants are implementing are a work in progress and if we're making the same mistakes a year from now i might change my opinion but at the moment i feel Barney is a doing fine job regarding results and player development

'the game against the second most subsidised club in the WAFL 4 years 9 months ago #171452

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ROYAL 2019 wrote: The parasites are the first ones banking the handouts from big brother Grump.

You have lost me, remember I am a bit dumb!

'the game against the second most subsidised club in the WAFL 4 years 9 months ago #171453

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

royallucky wrote: Grump i hear what you saying regarding the indirect disposal but i can see game style Barney and his assistants are implementing are a work in progress and if we're making the same mistakes a year from now i might change my opinion but at the moment i feel Barney is a doing fine job regarding results and player development

Agreed with the direction he is implementing and listening to him on the replay of the game even he makes the comment that we go laterally a bit often. We had 17 EP developed players in on Saturday and the ones that come in from elsewhere like Rudrum are doing well!

'the game against the second most subsidised club in the WAFL 4 years 9 months ago #171454

• Ted Nugent
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 158
Grump, may I remind you it was RL who raised the alignment, not me. I merely responded. Is your rule as moderator that you can go off topic only if it is favourable to EP? So EP can post outlandish and asinine comments without being challenged? If those are your rules, that's your prerogative as moderator, just wanted to check I understand the policy.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 390 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Swedgen
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020