Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The trip to rushton park 4 years 10 months ago #167782

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

ROYAL 2019 wrote: No one enjoying it.

I have enjoyed the games, not pleased with the results but I can see improvements in players and plan but I don't make assertions for everyone with unsubstantiated claims.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The trip to rushton park 4 years 10 months ago #167786

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
I don’t really care if you or I are enjoying the games Grump. I do want the players and staff to enjoy, improve and stay at the club. You have white anted many of our recruits after barely a month of football. Watch this space Grump, I don’t post bullshit unlike yourself.

Last edit: by ROYAL 2019.

The trip to rushton park 4 years 10 months ago #167788

• royallucky
  • Thank you received: 157
I agree with you ROYAL 2019 that was a very disappointing performance especially after i thought we'd taken a few steps forward the last few weeks and it did'nt justify a 140 kil. rounnd trip back to perth but at least the kids enjoyed the fish and chips at ciccerellos

The trip to rushton park 4 years 10 months ago #167798

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ROYAL 2019 wrote: I don’t really care if you or I are enjoying the games Grump. I do want the players and staff to enjoy, improve and stay at the club. You have white anted many of our recruits after barely a month of football. Watch this space Grump, I don’t post bullshit unlike yourself.

Whats with the personal attack, you may not like or agree with what is said but please keep it to a differing of opinions.

If it is more that you want come and see me anytime, I am usually the one cooking the snaggers for the canteen, I can accommodate anything you have on offer!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

The trip to rushton park 4 years 10 months ago #167799

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Fair enough Grump, I just believe every player including any recruits deserve support for a period at least. The new approach at the club may not be popular but it may shake the playing group out of a five year alignment slumber.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

The trip to rushton park 4 years 10 months ago #167812

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ROYAL 2019 wrote: Fair enough Grump, I just believe every player including any recruits deserve support for a period at least. The new approach at the club may not be popular but it may shake the playing group out of a five year alignment slumber.

Cool, yep everyone needs support at the outset but I was very worried abt who they recruited when we have players who could fill the roles and worried that we would repeat the pettifer debacle.

The need for a jolt is plain to see with quite few, they have a albeit losing armchair with the WCE and now a few need to step up!

Have a good one and come and see me for a snagger with onions on the bottom of the roll.

Last edit: by Grump.

The trip to rushton park 4 years 10 months ago #167877

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
My philosophy was we didn’t sign any stars but at least these guys wanted a shot at EP. The likes of Howlett and Acres sold us out. The rumour has been over several years our guys trained hard but not hard enough to improve much. Weights sessions a hassle and the alignment and lack of opportunities a crutch to lean on. Now when we need them some of these players are not battle hardened and fit for senior footy. The hard nosed play of Cahill, M Young, L Miller and C Ameduri gives me hope. These guys look fit hungry and capable of carrying us forward.

The trip to rushton park 4 years 10 months ago #167885

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Nineteen The rumour for some I reckon s on the mark, but for others and there were a few really wanted to play league and over the journey have developed themslelves, Shayne Hille is one, Louis and Benny Miller are others. The players like Pebbles Amaduri, Jaxon Cahill, Taylor North are working hard. Nathon Eaton is another and I could list abt 4 or 5 from what I have seen!

Without getting into the others yep there a few who thought that they would go from regular mids and find themselves having reprove themselves but I think that it will come.

As for Acres I would think he saw WCE as a better option, howlett is just howlett and I am never surprised by his self interest.

The trip to rushton park 4 years 10 months ago #167887

• one time only
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32
True or not, I was told earlier in the season that we never even spoke to Acres.
A similar situation to that Victorian who was rumoured to have been our first. signing. We never spoke to him either.

If we did in fact speak to Acres, it seems that he possibly may have made the wrong choice.
He has only played 1 match in which he had 5 disposals and I mark.

Does anyone know what has happened to Jarrod Best, Jarrhan Jacky and Sam Bevan?
Best hasn't played the last two weeks; Jacky and Bevan haven't played and none are on any injury list.

Last edit: by one time only .

The trip to rushton park 4 years 10 months ago #167895

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Best released to Cervantes last week maybe for one week?? Hopefully he gets more chances at EP. The other 2 no idea.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 361 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL