Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159058

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Well said 58....one thing is for certain Sean....if you don't nominate you definitely won't get elected.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159135

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Matt Leunberger retired, if the club wants to get experience there is a ready made East Perth Player, yep he has had injuries but he is definitely worth a try!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159161

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Grump wrote: Matt Leunberger retired, if the club wants to get experience there is a ready made East Perth Player, yep he has had injuries but he is definitely worth a try!

Matt would be a great pick up if all the circumstances aligned.Does he want to come home.Does he even want to play at a lower level or just enjoy retirement.He would be a great fit for the next year ot two.Maybe a role as part time coach to help the young ruckmen and maybe get at least a dozen games if managed correctly.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159165

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Grump wrote: Matt Leunberger retired, if the club wants to get experience there is a ready made East Perth Player, yep he has had injuries but he is definitely worth a try!

If Clarke leaves $ubi, he will go there 100% if looking to play WAFL.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159187

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
You seem to be the voice of the EPFC Grump I thought you would be across these issues. You certainly don’t delete your own posts questioning the courage of young footballers trying to enjoy our sport.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159203

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ROYAL 2019 wrote: You seem to be the voice of the EPFC Grump I thought you would be across these issues. You certainly don’t delete your own posts questioning the courage of young footballers trying to enjoy our sport.

I am not nor ever been the voice of the EPFC but I take a strong interest in what they do as a club, how the players develop and so on! I only find out what is what if I go to the club to help out during the year, I don't seek out gossip or innuendo and I don't think that I have ever questioned on the this site or elsewhere the commitment of an EAST PERTH player, yep the WCE drones never missed an opportunity but folk knew what was being said and it was never veiled unlike your post.

Oh and yep I have deleted my own posts when someone responsible has advised me of the issue.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Last edit: by Grump.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159206

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
We are all in it together now Grump in what should be a good period at the club. I think Jezza needs some clear air and support. The title of this thread is unwarranted after one unconfirmed recruit. As far as the Swans signing someone from EP it’s up to Swans to announce this when they are ready.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159216

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The threads title is quite plausible for me and given that i am the only person who puts things on here ......... .
The clubs history since the 80's is littered with recruiting half baked and not so half baked victorians where there were ( in my opinion) more than suitable local EP players who were not afforded the opportunity to progress. This process also was (in my opinion) part of the process for our merry-go-around of debt, bail out debt, alignment debt alignment.

The new coach who is a going to help the club get back on track (in my opinion) came out and said that he wanted to recruit 6 victorians and in my opinion this getting back into the spiral that we have had to endure previously.

I would like the club to be circumspect and play the boys who have done the yards during the alignment.

As for the swans thing you raised it and included a comment abt abuse, very not smart! It leaves your comment open to a whole lot of angst!

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159217

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I have heard of 5 EP boys keen to come back next year Grump you will pleased to know. Now Most people I talk to think we need 6-10 players to even wiin a handful of games. I agree with that but am happy to go 100% home grown and sort out the wheat from the chaff that way. The Eagles boys have done most of the heavy lifting under the alignment.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159222

• one time only
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32

ROYAL 2019 wrote: As far as the Swans signing someone from EP it’s up to Swans to announce this when they are ready.

In my humble opinion, if any player chooses to leave one Club for another, there is no reason for him to remain anonymous.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 362 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020