Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #158886

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

WCE1987 wrote: Grump, not sure why you had to explain what you do for the club, I weren't questioning that. I too have been there quite frequently, albeit not as long as you. What I was suggesting is if you truly love the club then stop the negativity all of the time about WCE , management , obtaining players , funds etc. True supporters do as you have done over the past years, but take the good with the bad. Yes I do go for the WCE, but also the mighty Royals, win or lose and no matter who is playing or coaching the club. Have a good day!

Sounds to me like you’re similar to a few others here, you don’t want to see or read anything negative about your team - be it fair criticism or not. Head in the sand?
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #158887

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

ROYAL 2019 wrote: Grump that looks ordinary on paper mate, the WAFL doesn’t need EP getting flogged every week. EP is the only hope the WAFL has for one last bright era.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #158888

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

ROYAL 2019 wrote: Swans have recruited 6 or more from EP in recent times Beas. Is that 6 less Swans kids getting opportunity? Are Swans like an alignment side?

Which year? Note it is singular not plural. Give us back Ellenbrook and we won't have as great a need to recruit externally.

As an aside it should be fewer not less.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #158889

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

ROYAL 2019 wrote: Grump that looks ordinary on paper mate, the WAFL doesn’t need EP getting flogged every week. EP is the only hope the WAFL has for one last bright era.

Absolutely delusional. Your club made their bed, as has others, so you lie in it.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #158890

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Your opinion!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #158893

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
Yes Grump opinion only, my feeling is we should recruit 3 this year and perhaps three more next year. I hope the players realise that their training standards need to improve markedly. The strength and conditioning at EP needs an overhaul but this takes time. No alignment to blame now for skipping weights sessions.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #158967

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

ROYAL 2019 wrote: Swans have recruited 6 or more from EP in recent times Beas. Is that 6 less Swans kids getting opportunity? Are Swans like an alignment side?

Oh really?
Slater & Wityk (2015)
Clutterbuck (2016)
Payne (2018)
I only count 4 in the last 4 years since the 2nd season of Alignment MkII at the end of 2014 not 6 or more, not over the one Pre Season Summer and certainly none of those lads are from Victoria?!
I think we all know the reasons why they left WCEP!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #158972

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Oh really?
Slater & Wityk (2015)
Clutterbuck (2016)
Payne (2018)
I only count 4 in the last 4 years since the 2nd season of Alignment MkII at the end of 2014 not 6 or more, not over the one Pre Season Summer and certainly none of those lads are from Victoria?!
I think we all know the reasons why they left WCEP!

There was another Kalamaris and yep the alignment was probably part of it but it is not as tho'they have been anymore successful or developed into better players. My opinion and others will disagree but at best a couple of c+'s.

Of the group the one that I reckon missed out the most is Wityk, since he left we have not had a forward worth a pinch and the other one I have missed the most is Freddie, he is just a good person
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #158975

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
Tyler Ipsen another, not to mention the players Swans have been courting all last season including harassing parents. Swans are aligned with EP it seems and still squealing. Best zone in the WAFL and neglecting it???

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #158976

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Swans (along with Claremont) have had the highest % of local zone players in the WAFL for the last 5 years!
How is that neglecting it?

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 380 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes