Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159499

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
42....think you may need to use the caps lock mate....can hardly hear what you were saying from that nose bleeding SDFC pedestal of yours fella......only heard the word "chose"...what was the rest of that babble mate?.....

.tho great to see the EP boys back posting....all a bit same old same old black n white drivel about WAFC this......AFL that.....Taylor this.....$ubi that......oh for the good ole days of Sudafed tainted flags and all that.....miss them chats a tad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159501

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Swan et al can we get back on the topic abt just EP and not the rights and wrongs done to other clubs.

I think that the topic has run its course.

Thanks
Alan
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159502

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: 42....think you may need to use the caps lock mate....can hardly hear what you were saying from that nose bleeding SDFC pedestal of yours fella......only heard the word "chose"...what was the rest of that babble mate?.....

.tho great to see the EP boys back posting....all a bit same old same old black n white drivel about WAFC this......AFL that.....Taylor this.....$ubi that......oh for the good ole days of Sudafed tainted flags and all that.....miss them chats a tad

Freezin one day you might actually post something of merit that is not tainted by your propensity to say anything to be contrary for the sake of being contrary. I suspect Halley's Comet might make another appearance first.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159506

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
East Perth are about to pull out a 10 inch financial windfall and ram it straight up you Swan42. How’s the aftermarket tyres business going down in the valley.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159507

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
hopefully your windfall has more sucess than hopping in to bed with WC.
that worked out well..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159508

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
And what have Swans been doing so well over the most recent lustrum?

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159510

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
we had a team playing in the WAFL league competition in recent years unlike EP..
that is all that matters..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159533

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

Freezin wrote: 42....think you may need to use the caps lock mate....can hardly hear what you were saying from that nose bleeding SDFC pedestal of yours fella......only heard the word "chose"...what was the rest of that babble mate?.....

Freezin one day you might actually post something of merit that is not tainted by your propensity to say anything to be contrary for the sake of being contrary. I suspect Halley's Comet might make another appearance first.

Luckily for me 42, you are so inanely black n white, I just can't hold myself back from being anything but contrary with you.....anyway atleast we agree that it is great having EP back in the comp as EP.....we also agree it's great having the EP boys posting back on these forums.....and lastly we agree that we wish EP and their fans all the best for next year.....unless you wish to be contrary with me for the sake of being contrary.

Last edit: by Freezin.

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159534

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Luckily for me 42, you are so inanely black n white, I just can't hold myself back from being anything but contrary with you.....anyway atleast we agree that it is great having EP back in the comp as EP.....we also agree it's great having the EP boys posting back on these forums.....and lastly we agree that we wish EP and their fans all the best for next year.....unless you wish to be contrary with me for the sake of being contrary.

freezin do not presume to speak on my behalf. By the way what do you think Grump has been doing for the past few years?

here we go again 5 years 5 months ago #159540

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Pretty sure Grump told folk to stay on topic, stop meandering 42....as a true WAFL fan 42, I am pleased to see the EPFC back and also wish them well for 2019......what say you 42?.....pleased or pissed?

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 404 guests and 3 members online

• swansfan4life
  • Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes