Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #150599

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355

astro wrote: Should never have been in existence in the first place. Members have never been asked what they think and that has been the biggest issue.
EP can not possibly expect any help from the other WAFL clubs after this cash grab

And also what of previous supporters/ members and Wafl fans. Many people have walked away from the Wafl because of all this shitty crap!
Quite frankly, one cannot blame them!
They probably won't be receiving much interest from those people either. Which is a shame.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #150602

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

westaussieguy wrote:

astro wrote: Should never have been in existence in the first place. Members have never been asked what they think and that has been the biggest issue.
EP can not possibly expect any help from the other WAFL clubs after this cash grab

And also what of previous supporters/ members and Wafl fans. Many people have walked away from the Wafl because of all this shitty crap!
Quite frankly, one cannot blame them!
They probably won't be receiving much interest from those people either. Which is a shame.

Personally I am getting very close to walking away from footy completely.

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #150612

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144

swan42 wrote:

Mr AFL wrote: Good post OER. Having the colts and reserves having the bye when they play definitely makes the fixtures easier.

Each weekend's colts' games will be played at one venue next year. The reserves will play around 9am Saturday mornings next year as an interim to the scrapping of the reserves competition in 2020.

Has this been written about or is it just rumours and conversations that have been heard on radio?

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #150613

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Mr AFL wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Mr AFL wrote: Good post OER. Having the colts and reserves having the bye when they play definitely makes the fixtures easier.

Each weekend's colts' games will be played at one venue next year. The reserves will play around 9am Saturday mornings next year as an interim to the scrapping of the reserves competition in 2020.

Has this been written about or is it just rumours and conversations that have been heard on radio?

It is my deductive reasoning.

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #150616

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Deductive opinion more like Mr AFL.....

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #150623

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Very pleased for all the loyal Royals. They will return as a power club within the next couple of years challenging Subiaco for Premierships. I heard it was a unanimous vote by the board. Good on them. Hopefully my club can follow suit soon.

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #150625

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Rookie draft wrote: Very pleased for all the loyal Royals. They will return as a power club within the next couple of years challenging Subiaco for Premierships. I heard it was a unanimous vote by the board. Good on them. Hopefully my club can follow suit soon.

RD I would be interested in your reasons as to why you think your club should leave the alignment with Freo. Peel have done very well for themselves in the 5 years that this has been happening with 2 flags?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #150628

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Mikeh probably not the board to be posting on but I’ve been pretty consistent on this site over a period of time in wanting to see more Peel players get greater opportunities. I’ve said in the past that the limits on AFL listed players need to be tighter.

We have been lucky that the buy in from Freo players has been very good as opposed to WC at EP. The experienced left over Freo players have helped a lot of our players but I can see a big turn over of players coming and I think the bond and buy in will reduce. Nursing players back from injury through the league side with limited game time and playing in set positions isn’t ideal for team unity either.

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #150630

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350

Rookie draft wrote: Very pleased for all the loyal Royals. They will return as a power club within the next couple of years challenging Subiaco for Premierships. I heard it was a unanimous vote by the board. Good on them. Hopefully my club can follow suit soon.

Yeh right pull the other one. You know without the alignment you would cellar dwellers again just like my club. The difference being we support our club and create an atmosphere at home or away.
Get on your bike.

Alignment over 5 years 8 months ago #150631

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Rookie draft wrote: Mikeh probably not the board to be posting on but I’ve been pretty consistent on this site over a period of time in wanting to see more Peel players get greater opportunities. I’ve said in the past that the limits on AFL listed players need to be tighter.

We have been lucky that the buy in from Freo players has been very good as opposed to WC at EP. The experienced left over Freo players have helped a lot of our players but I can see a big turn over of players coming and I think the bond and buy in will reduce. Nursing players back from injury through the league side with limited game time and playing in set positions isn’t ideal for team unity either.

I know what you mean about guys playing on managed time when they should play some ressies.The one thing that intrigues me about Peel is the amount of ruck /forwards they play in the league.Scott Jones had a good year last year as the number one ruckman but seems to be wasted as a part time ruckman at Peel.Seems like he got drafted to the wrong team.Is it why Peel have struggled at times this year playing too tall.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 402 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL