Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

cruiting 2019 5 years 2 months ago #162826

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
No worries mate...I also bumped into young Cam Zurhaar over the Christmas break...you may recall he played colts for East Freo before getting drafted by North Melbourne. I think he played a few games for Norths in 2017 from memory before getting injured. If he doesn't get resigned by Norths this year he should be a priority target for East Freo at seasons end as he shows a bit as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

cruiting 2019 5 years 2 months ago #162830

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Hopefully Zurhaar cements his spot in NM side BC before the year is out.....talented sort, yeah would be great having back at EF, but think he has a few more years of AFL in him yet....

cruiting 2019 5 years 2 months ago #162900

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

Freezin wrote: Spot on Oooll....with Loersch & Strnadica standing at 203cm each, Griffen at 202cm back up talls in Watson, Cronan and Stokes at 197cm, will be interested what Monaghan does, considering regular backs in Winton and Jupp stand at 192cm and 191cm respectively and other youngsters in Davidson, Scott and O'Reilly are 193cm, EF have a plethora of talls compared with past years....can't play them all tho.....I see ex Peel recruit Bray dons the number 10, with Hampson no longer on EF playing list.....wonder if EF got a tsf fee for Hampson considering they told him to move on?

Still find it strange Boekhorst is still not listed, hasn't been since doing his knee, yet reported to be rehabbing well....

i think boekhurst not listed has something to do with being listed as a long term injury & the wafc not letting the club list him.....why is a mystery
new players like manning, bray & davies you will notice old pics from their former clubs.....again something the wafc wont let the club put new pics up yet.....why is another mystery
i think you will find this with other clubs websites with these type of players

Last edit: by strono.

cruiting 2019 5 years 2 months ago #162998

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Heard Marco Paparone is being paid out for a long term injury and wont be allowed to play any form of footy for 2 years. Similar to what happened to Kane Lucas who is has now been signed by CBC.

cruiting 2019 5 years 2 months ago #163001

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Good to see Lucas playing footy again....no matter the level....perhaps a year finding his body again then perhaps if ok back in the WAFL for 2020...with EF hopefully....pity about Paparone, good size for the WAFL, hopefully he can return to footy at some point too...

cruiting 2019 5 years 2 months ago #163027

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

TheRock wrote: Heard Marco Paparone is being paid out for a long term injury and wont be allowed to play any form of footy for 2 years. Similar to what happened to Kane Lucas who is has now been signed by CBC.

interesting with lucas signing with cbc as I spoke to him at gil fraser after the nth freo gf loss & he said he was likely to play for nth freo as he had mates there.....hence why i suppose he was there

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 256 guests and 3 members online

• UNKA2
  • Success Hill
  • chaddy22

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma