Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 7 months ago #157240

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Beasley Hutton wrote:

strono wrote:

astro wrote: As Townsend said yesterday in his online piece, "Shambles of the year"

townsend is a KNOB - dont think he has ever had a good word to say about ef

Have you seen the absolute crap he constantly writes about Swans?!

I can't see where he has written anything that's not on the money. EF are a shambles by your own admission and he reported on abuse coming from a section of SD supporters towards Jai Bolton...if he was there and heard it then I can't see the issue with his journalistic skills. What else has he written about Swans in recent times that you've taken exception to?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 7 months ago #157273

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250

BC wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

strono wrote:

astro wrote: As Townsend said yesterday in his online piece, "Shambles of the year"

townsend is a KNOB - dont think he has ever had a good word to say about ef

Have you seen the absolute crap he constantly writes about Swans?!

I can't see where he has written anything that's not on the money. EF are a shambles by your own admission and he reported on abuse coming from a section of SD supporters towards Jai Bolton...if he was there and heard it then I can't see the issue with his journalistic skills. What else has he written about Swans in recent times that you've taken exception to?

The guy wrote an article for the tabloid he works for claiming EFFC are the club in the WAFL.most likely to fold. This appeared spectacularly wrong when days later WP went into voluntary administration whilst announcing a large level of debt. He then reports that no one has applied for the EF league coaching position - which was incorrect. Then announces who EF will appoint in the said position before the club has - which exasperates the situation when things fell through.

Last edit: by Ti Em.

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157290

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
You'd have to think there'd be a swift announcement next week. Monaghan is probably in play for one of the roles- whichever one he gets effects the other so you''d think once he gives an answer which way- the pieces fall into place. I'd expect an announcement next week for both

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157300

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

Grey Fin wrote: Again our crap management makes poor decisions and then blame the media. Tell the truth, then that’s all they can print. Tell lies, and they go searching for the truth. It has been an absolute shambles , you can’t argue with that. And now , the coach thing just adds to the circus . I believe the Pres and 3 others up for re-election this year.....maybe Sideshow Bob the circus clown will apply. You can’t defend the indefensible, and this group has led our club to the brink of........who knows, but it ain’t good. Thank god I go to South Africa in 2 weeks. Might see if a front rower is interested in coming back...

what lies have the club told?
coaching saga....agreed but was that the clubs fault valentine did what he did?

like I said previously....the board are volunteers & yes sometimes they make incorrect decisions but they are as passionate as you & me & what you think they mean to do this???

grey fin can I suggest you get nominated to get on the board, as you say plenty of spots up for grabs , clean the mess up but hey by crikey dont make any wrong decisions as this ef forum could explode with keyboard attackers & you could be the next circus clown!

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157302

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
This thread - 26 pages and growing. Never seen us this active with so many varying opinions before. Hopefully we get a fantastic outcome and we can get together in supporting our club again!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157617

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
I put this back on in hopes someone out there has something to share.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157632

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
Heard Footy Manager is down to 2 and I expect that’ll be announced soon. Coach after. Has coach been readvertised?

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157637

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357

KCEF wrote: Heard Footy Manager is down to 2 and I expect that’ll be announced soon. Coach after. Has coach been readvertised?
That's a good question.
According to East Fremantle, the club will continue the Coaching process and inform the Members & Supporters in due course.
I guess it's a case of make of those words what you will.

Last edit: by westaussieguy. Reason: 4

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157645

• Grey Fin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Strono
Hold your breath ...... you and KCEF seem to know what’s happening before anyhing is officially released. You wouldn’t be board “ stooges” by any chance. .?? This board has let personal opinion and feelings get in the way of a simple and effective decision to appoint the right coach. These delays are costing us players, as they are getting offers from other clubs and without anything from EF, what do you think they are doing....

EFFC Senior Coach 5 years 6 months ago #157707

• Blunder
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 16
What does the forum think of the performance of this year's assistant coaches? Are there any suitable candidates from this pool? They already have a working knowledge of the club, players, etc.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 403 guests and 4 members online

• Success Hill
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977