Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167340

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Here's the squad so far according to this morning's West and confirming it's at Optus on May 12 before the Freo v Richmond game.

THE SQUAD
Claremont – Jye Bolton, Anton Hamp, Kane Mitchell, Declan Mountford, Bailey Rogers.
East Perth – Jackson Ramsay.
Peel Thunder – Blair Bell, Jackson Merrett, Gerald Ugle.
Perth – Brant Colledge, Corey Byrne.
South Fremantle – Jacob Dragovich, Brock Higgins, Chad Pearson, Haiden Schloithe, Kade Stewart.
Subiaco – Lachlan Delahunty, Josh Deluca, Kyal Horsley, Hayden Kennedy, Leigh Kitchin, Angus Litherland, Jordan Lockyer, Ben Sokol, Rhys Waters.
Swan Districts – Corey Gault, George Hampson, Tony Notte.
West Perth – Aaron Black, Shane Nelson, Andrew Strijk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167342

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
Pretty good squad, all in form players and a lot of past state reps. SA will be very keen to reverse the recent trend of WA's dominance, great for the players to play at Optus but another slap in the face for loyal WAFL supporters and club members who in many cases can't afford the exorbitant entry fee to local AFL games.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167343

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Agreed SS...it would have been good to play the game at Leederville or similar. I won't be forking out to go to Optus that's for sure.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167347

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

BC wrote: Here's the squad so far according to this morning's West and confirming it's at Optus on May 12 before the Freo v Richmond game.

THE SQUAD
Claremont – Jye Bolton, Anton Hamp, Kane Mitchell, Declan Mountford, Bailey Rogers.
South Fremantle – Jacob Dragovich, Brock Higgins, Chad Pearson, Haiden Schloithe, Kade Stewart.
Subiaco – Lachlan Delahunty, Josh Deluca, Kyal Horsley, Hayden Kennedy, Leigh Kitchin, Angus Litherland, Jordan Lockyer, Ben Sokol, Rhys Waters.

What an absolute joke 9 players from Subiaco and only 2 from the unbeaten Perth. Let's just let Subiaco play South Australia FFS. This is not a representation of the WAFL. Look at the SA squad no more than 5 players picked from each club. It smacks of a lack of respect shown to the Perth FC as has been the case for years when no Perth player has been considered good enough. I couldn't care if it was being played at Lathlain I wouldn't go. Stick it up your arse.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167351

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Yep strange more Perth players weren't included, perhaps Broadbridge will add more Perth boys after their win v Cl on the weekend DD...interesting choice in Peel recruit Merrett tho....didn't he play reserves in round 1?......once again the WA midfield is stacked with quality....ex Perth midfielder Tropiano is going to have his work cut out curbing the likes of that WA lot.

Last edit: by Freezin.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167354

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD wrote:

BC wrote: Here's the squad so far according to this morning's West and confirming it's at Optus on May 12 before the Freo v Richmond game.

THE SQUAD

What an absolute joke 9 players from Subiaco and only 2 from the unbeaten Perth. Let's just let Subiaco play South Australia FFS. This is not a representation of the WAFL. Look at the SA squad no more than 5 players picked from each club. It smacks of a lack of respect shown to the Perth FC as has been the case for years when no Perth player has been considered good enough. I couldn't care if it was being played at Lathlain I wouldn't go. Stick it up your arse.

I've not seen Perth this year DD so I'd be interested to know who else you'd have in the squad? Yeo, Leggett or Rogers perhaps? Also, I think this is a preliminary squad only and I'm sure others will come and go due to form and injury so I wouldn't be too critical at this point.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167356

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

DD wrote:

THE SQUAD

Agreed, surely Chris Bryan deserves a go :P
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167357

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
It's a good thing Zac Clarke and Chris Phelan have moved on DG otherwise it would be even more lopsided I reckon.

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167359

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Too true BC hey I see young Mayo played fwd this week had a good one and bagged 3. I recon there's enough time for him to crack this squad?
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

State game- WA v's SA 4 years 11 months ago #167362

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

BC wrote:

DD wrote:

THE SQUAD

I've not seen Perth this year DD so I'd be interested to know who else you'd have in the squad? Yeo, Leggett or Rogers perhaps? Also, I think this is a preliminary squad only and I'm sure others will come and go due to form and injury so I wouldn't be too critical at this point.

BC Clint Jones I would say I've never seen him in better form since joining the Demons. He gets less of the footy these days (still 20 - 30) but is using the ball with more efficiency and his experience stands out like dogs balls. Cody Leggett is a tackling beast, has great size and pace and a booming kick and our back line I reckon is as good as any going around.

Any of Mitch Lague, Clayton Giblett and Mathew Taylor must surely be considered. Matt Rogers has been ok without being a standout it's probably his physical presence that has been of most benefit. Bennell's form hasn't been too great the last few but Cody Nynett is looking dangerous but has only played the last couple.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 485 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog