Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2019 Ins & Outs 5 years 4 months ago #160956

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

one time only wrote: According to the South Fremantle and WAFL Websites, Joshua LOO has switched from East Perth to the Bulldogs.

and according to one SF fan here.... Brady Grey and Harry Marsh too...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 Ins & Outs 5 years 4 months ago #160964

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

one time only wrote: According to the South Fremantle and WAFL Websites, Joshua LOO has switched from East Perth to the Bulldogs.

Is he related to Ollie Loo, I recall him playing for South a way back.

2019 Ins & Outs 5 years 4 months ago #160967

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
It has been reported Marsh has been signed by none other than $ubiaco!
What an absolute laughable competition the WAFL has turned into under the current WAFC!
2 questions are how on earth would the undefeated $ubiaco fit him into their “salary cap” and why on earth do they need him I didn’t see any deficiencies in their defence and didn’t they not only go undefeated in the League but won the Reserves and by default the Colts as well?
Interesting to note the WAFC haven’t released the results from their survey some months back probably to embarrassed too with the home truths told about them!

2019 Ins & Outs 5 years 4 months ago #160972

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
As long as EF receive a 15K tsf fee for the fella than so be it...BH, even BC said not sure why Subi would chase Marsh, their backline is already settled anyway....perhaps Subi would like Hampson back as well....LOL

2019 Ins & Outs 5 years 4 months ago #160974

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I more concerned about how the blokesouthfortheflag is taking this information.

2019 Ins & Outs 5 years 4 months ago #160981

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
LOL....very true Ooooll...think South4theflag should rename himself KOD....kiss of death!

2019 Ins & Outs 5 years 4 months ago #160982

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Maybe we can just refer to him as Lou from here on in.

2019 Ins & Outs 5 years 4 months ago #160987

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Freezin wrote: LOL....very true Ooooll...think South4theflag should rename himself KOD....kiss of death!

Judging by his response elsewhere I think we can assume not too well.

2019 Ins & Outs 5 years 4 months ago #160993

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Beasley Hutton wrote: It has been reported Marsh has been signed by none other than $ubiaco!
What an absolute laughable competition the WAFL has turned into under the current WAFC!
2 questions are how on earth would the undefeated $ubiaco fit him into their “salary cap” and why on earth do they need him I didn’t see any deficiencies in their defence and didn’t they not only go undefeated in the League but won the Reserves and by default the Colts as well?
Interesting to note the WAFC haven’t released the results from their survey some months back probably to embarrassed too with the home truths told about them!

I read the article in the West and it sounds pretty definitive but will wait until something concrete comes out as after all, our good mate Leedy reckoned we'd picked up Nelson and Moulton as well which turned out to be a load of crap. You'd always like to recruit good players straight out of the AFL system but to be honest, we'd have to see a few retirements to fit him into the salary and points cap. Maybe that has happened but not made public knowledge....we'll find out in the fullness of time I guess. If it is correct then it just adds more weight to my argument that a rule should be brought in whereby clubs can't recruit players from other clubs that finish below them in the season just completed including those returning from the AFL. As Marsh was drafted from EF, only EF should be able to sign him considering they finished last. Or perhaps players coming from clubs below attract a points premium, Marsh will be worth 10 points currently...maybe that should be 15 as he was originally from EF a club that finished below Subi in 2018. That way it takes any restraint of trade issues out of the equation.

Last edit: by BC.

2019 Ins & Outs 5 years 4 months ago #161009

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

BC wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: It has been reported Marsh has been signed by none other than $ubiaco!

I read the article in the West and it sounds pretty definitive but will wait until something concrete comes out as after all, our good mate Leedy reckoned we'd picked up Nelson and Moulton as well which turned out to be a load of crap. You'd always like to recruit good players straight out of the AFL system but to be honest, we'd have to see a few retirements to fit him into the salary and points cap. Maybe that has happened but not made public knowledge....we'll find out in the fullness of time I guess. If it is correct then it just adds more weight to my argument that a rule should be brought in whereby clubs can't recruit players from other clubs that finish below them in the season just completed including those returning from the AFL. As Marsh was drafted from EF, only EF should be able to sign him considering they finished last. Or perhaps players coming from clubs below attract a points premium, Marsh will be worth 10 points currently...maybe that should be 15 as he was originally from EF a club that finished below Subi in 2018. That way it takes any restraint of trade issues out of the equation.

Good points BC players like him should be 15 points and the points are too high and should be reduced as most clubs cannot use them all up anyway, we need equilization in this comp ffs

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 658 guests and 2 members online

• westaussieguy
  • Demons Forever

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977