Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157661

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Stand the Test wrote: So you had to borrow a truckload of money to even play in the finals and then got pumped in the big one without giving a yelp. Plenty to show off about there.

STD,

Your a Perth supporter you idiot, are you kidding me. You blokes haven't given a yelp in over 40 years, can't believe what I am reading, we are getting slagged by a Perth supporter :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157665

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

BC wrote:

Falcon wrote:

BC wrote: Baz...I'm starting to think Leedy and SD are one in the same. Neither are the sharpest tools in the shed and in fact, come across as thick as pig shit...plus they both have little of no knowledge of football. imo the only thing they're both good at is throwing insults at people who don't see eye to eye with them....I wonder....

BC I often wonder if you, Bazza and Stand the test(STD) are having some type of weird sexual fantasies about the WP financial situation, it seems too arouse you blokes..

Nah mate...I'm just interested to see what you spent all your coin on. If it was player payments I'd ask for my money back after the crap your mob served up on Sunday. :blink:

I'd be wanting a refund if I were the WAFC...maybe they did a two for one deal, pay for one game but turn up for two...hence the win v SF...lol

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157666

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

BC wrote: Baz...I'm starting to think Leedy and SD are one in the same. Neither are the sharpest tools in the shed and in fact, come across as thick as pig shit...plus they both have little of no knowledge of football. imo the only thing they're both good at is throwing insults at people who don't see eye to eye with them....I wonder....

:P :P :P BC, you and your cronies have been defending your cheating FC like we have been defending WP with the bail out, same shit, different bucket. The only difference is you blokes have massively been breaching the salary cap for many years and are destroying the competition year by year. You blokes will be caught out one day when the right people are in the right roles at the WAFC. You are also hanging on that the issues we had are player payment related, we as Members have been advised that it is 100% not related to player payment, but then again $ubi have been saying that for 15+ years :)

Us WAFL people don't buy any of your or your clubs bullshit, the mere fact that you have just become the 1st club to win (cheat in the Colts) all 3 grades is the biggest fucking red flag in WAFL history but you blokes will celebrate and further drive the final nail into a once viable competition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog, Falcon, gtrxuone

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157671

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Bit of a cat amongst the pigeons thing but talking to friend who is an accountant and former ATO employee who when we were talking abt the WP hing said that what lots of folk won't understand that whilst the ATO have accepted the 4 cents the debt does not get wiped it becomes a debt to the commonwealth and can sit there basically for ever. I do recall the same thing when I worked at another APS place.

What it means is that should WP start to run at a profit the Commonwealth can come along and garnishee an amount of money.

I have no reason to disbelieve what was said and it will be interesting to see in the future.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157686

• alahoy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32

Grump wrote: What it means is that should WP start to run at a profit the Commonwealth can come along and garnishee an amount of money.

I have no reason to disbelieve what was said and it will be interesting to see in the future.

While I don't disbelieve that either, the reality is they are unlikely to ever make any serious profit - especially with their new president lining his pockets.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157702

• Bullwinkle
  • Thank you received: 5
Just an observation but this has been done to death, i look forward to more interesting discussion subjects instead of the same 4 or 5 blokes running in circles raising the same bs as previous. Its getting boring. Just saying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157712

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318

Leedy wrote:

Stand the Test wrote: So you had to borrow a truckload of money to even play in the finals and then got pumped in the big one without giving a yelp. Plenty to show off about there.

STD,

Your a Perth supporter you idiot, are you kidding me. You blokes haven't given a yelp in over 40 years, can't believe what I am reading, we are getting slagged by a Perth supporter :)

Yes, yes you are.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157728

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Falcon wrote:

BC I often wonder if you, Bazza and Stand the test(STD) are having some type of weird sexual fantasies about the WP financial situation, it seems too arouse you blokes..

:lol:
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157743

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Thanks for explaining my nickname mate, I was wondering who STD was.

What's next in the WP finance fiasco WAFC? 5 years 6 months ago #157819

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17

Bazza wrote:

Embarrassing display, we got closer and that was at Leederville.

Don't win Grand Finals in the middle of the winter on a mud heap Bazz. South have a real complex with Prelim Finals to get over now.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 318 guests and 4 members online

• one time only
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977