Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

State game. SANFL v's WA 5 years 10 months ago #147742

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

PD1899 wrote: Leggett has been in great form, better than several that got chosen above him. I bet if he played for subiaco he would have been selected.

I think it's fucken disgraceful it happens every year. You can't tell me at least the best player from each club doesn't deserve a state guernsey. The WA state team is meant to be a representative team of ALL WAFL clubs. Change the rules so at least one player from each club gets a game.
Get on your bike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

State game. SANFL v's WA 5 years 10 months ago #147744

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Is Leggett in better form than Jhye Bolton, Shane Nelson, Black, Wellingham, Kane Mitchell, Horsley, Phelan, Kitchin, Rhys Palmer? If so then you've got a point...if not then he misses out.

State game. SANFL v's WA 5 years 10 months ago #147745

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
BC Cody Leggett is a a player that can play a multitude of roles and positions. He's a tall big bodied mid that can play forward, half back or play a shut down role. I doubt there is a more versatile player going around in the WAFL.
Get on your bike.

Last edit: by DD.

State game. SANFL v's WA 5 years 10 months ago #147746

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Fair enough DD. I've not seen him play this year so I'll take your word for it.....btw...who were the selectors anyway?

State game. SANFL v's WA 5 years 10 months ago #147785

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

BC wrote: Is Leggett in better form than Jhye Bolton, Shane Nelson, Black, Wellingham, Kane Mitchell, Horsley, Phelan, Kitchin, Rhys Palmer? If so then you've got a point...if not then he misses out.

The length of Scarborough Beach road better that Hampson, out of his class in the state game!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

State game. SANFL v's WA 5 years 10 months ago #147791

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
But rough on ole George there grump....whilst I agree Leggett should of been in over Hampson, who is to say Leggett would of played any better than Hampson...esp with ball magnets in Bolton, Nelson, Mitchell, Palmer et al winning a lot of the footy.....anyway if Schloithe had of been fit...Leggett still would of missed out as would of Hampson....anyway if Wellingham could look good in that win then that's saying a lot about the opposition TBH

State game. SANFL v's WA 5 years 10 months ago #147800

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
I thought it was a pretty good squad we had take the park against SA.
Considering some of the WAFL quality that were unavailable for the game like- Schloithe, Saunders, Pickett, Suban, Wilson, Lockyer, Manning, DeLuca, Adamson, Wheeler, K.Ugle, Schofield, Boekhorst, Jetta, McGinnity, Anderson, Bell et al it may have proven to be a tad lucky for SA thus keeping their interest in State Footy hopefully in tact unlike other WA roadkill of the last few years the Vics, Tassie & the combined NEAFL!

State game. SANFL v's WA 5 years 10 months ago #147835

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Freezin wrote: But rough on ole George there grump....whilst I agree Leggett should of been in over Hampson, who is to say Leggett would of played any better than Hampson...esp with ball magnets in Bolton, Nelson, Mitchell, Palmer et al winning a lot of the footy.....anyway if Schloithe had of been fit...Leggett still would of missed out as would of Hampson....anyway if Wellingham could look good in that win then that's saying a lot about the opposition TBH

He reminds me of my kids when the were playing being planes, always has arms appealing for free kicks instead of getting off his rrr's and playing to the whistle. Bit of a sook really!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

State game. SANFL v's WA 5 years 10 months ago #147837

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Demons fans you live in a dream world where mediocrity reins supreme. WA won the state game with the best players the selectors thought available.End of story.

State game. SANFL v's WA 5 years 10 months ago #147840

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
John Townsend has to be the best advocate for the WAFL in this state. Whether you agree or disagree with the stuff he writes at least he's promoting the WAFL and making it relevant...or trying to. He's doing more for the comp through the media than the WAFC and 2 AFL clubs combined.

thewest.com.au/sport/wafl/the-tuesday-wa...elaide-ng-b88836175z

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 337 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes