Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WAFL crowds 7 years 7 months ago #104579

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Swan do you think Peel can win the flag.Have to beat South next week who have beaten then twise this year.
But havnt played Peel at this strength.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WAFL crowds 7 years 7 months ago #104583

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote: Swan do you think Peel can win the flag.Have to beat South next week who have beaten then twise this year.

Gtr I am on record as saying that Subiaco will win the GF. I personally don't think Sth Freo will get within a bull's roar of Peelmantle next Sunday. If Peelmantle make the GF then I don't really care who wins because the big loser is the WAFL competition. It will mean the very last remnat of any credibility the WAFL had has gone completely and probably irrevocably.

WAFL crowds 7 years 7 months ago #104594

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

swan42 wrote: I see that they are advertising free entry for the preliminary final and grand final for kids. Looks like the WAFC have gone into complete damage control because even THEY know that they are a looking at an unmitigated disaster in terms of attendance at the WAFL GF.

Heaven help the WAFc if it is a wet day for a Subiaco Peel GF.

I see as predicted by myself (and others) Subiaco have strolled into another GF. Apparently the only ones who thought there was any doubt were the naysayers that Subiaco's dominance is a problem for the WAFL (otherwise known as Subiaco supporters) and of course Bazza.

Well your right about a peel v sfc gf attendance wise, but dont verbal me re subi, I have never said dominance was never a problem, we all know about the extra qiids they have, all Ive said is Im not prepared to give up on trying to have a crack at them, unlike you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

WAFL crowds 7 years 7 months ago #104597

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: Swan do you think Peel can win the flag.Have to beat South next week who have beaten then twise this year.

Gtr I am on record as saying that Subiaco will win the GF. I personally don't think Sth Freo will get within a bull's roar of Peelmantle next Sunday. If Peelmantle make the GF then I don't really care who wins because the big loser is the WAFL competition. It will mean the very last remnat of any credibility the WAFL had has gone completely and probably irrevocably.

If its a dockers v subi gf , I for one will not not even bother checking the result..,and Im not giving up us beating the dockers next week, I think we owe the wafl the best we possibly can in beating them.

WAFL crowds 7 years 7 months ago #104600

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote: I see that they are advertising free entry for the preliminary final and grand final for kids. Looks like the WAFC have gone into complete damage control because even THEY know that they are a looking at an unmitigated disaster in terms of attendance at the WAFL GF.

Heaven help the WAFc if it is a wet day for a Subiaco Peel GF.

I see as predicted by myself (and others) Subiaco have strolled into another GF. Apparently the only ones who thought there was any doubt were the naysayers that Subiaco's dominance is a problem for the WAFL (otherwise known as Subiaco supporters) and of course Bazza.

Well your right about a peel v sfc gf attendance wise, but dont verbal me re subi, I have never said dominance was never a problem, we all know about the extra qiids they have, all Ive said is Im not prepared to give up on trying to have a crack at them, unlike you.

The only league game I missed this year was against Subiaco and that was because Malcolm Turnbull called a Federal election on that day.

I certainly hope that you beat Peelmantle next Sunday but I just don't think it will happen.

WAFL crowds 7 years 7 months ago #104603

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Whats you missing one game got to do with it?

I see this as probably the most important wafl game in decades , its imeprative we beat Peel on behalf of true wafl people, and the integrity of the comp.

WAFL crowds 7 years 7 months ago #104606

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote: Whats you missing one game got to do with it?

I see this as probably the most important wafl game in decades , its imeprative we beat Peel on behalf of true wafl people, and the integrity of the comp.

The point about the one game was that I hadn't given up on Swans.

WAFL crowds 7 years 7 months ago #104611

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I didnt mean you chucked in swans as a place go on the weekend, i mean you handed subi the cup early which I guess is a defacto form of giving up on swans as you gave them no chance.

WAFL crowds 7 years 7 months ago #104616

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote: I didnt mean you chucked in swans as a place go on the weekend, i mean you handed subi the cup early which I guess is a defacto form of giving up on swans as you gave them no chance.

Well Bazza we will know whether the prediction that Subiaco would win the 2016 league GF was correct in a couple of weeks' time.

WAFL crowds 7 years 7 months ago #104637

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357

Bazza wrote: I see this as probably the most important wafl game in decades , its imeprative we beat Peel on behalf of true wafl people, and the integrity of the comp.

The integrity of the comp - that of which flew out the window ages ago.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CasualObserver

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 865 guests and 4 members online

• Whitey
  • premiership hangover
  • Chickenfried
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL