Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Sean Darcy 5 years 7 months ago #156815

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Heard on sports fm earlier this week that Sean Darcy was looking to be traded out. Then today the talk was that with Sandi being re-contracted, he was concerned that he would be playing second fiddle to a 35 yr old on his way out. Any of you Dorks supporters hear anything, or is it just another “page filler”?
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sean Darcy 5 years 7 months ago #156816

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
The only thing that I have heard regarding Darcy is that Geelong were interested in him?

Sean Darcy 5 years 7 months ago #156819

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
I would suggest the player managers are just having a lend of Freo. They know the have salary cap space, they also know Freo are in a bit of crisis.. easy way to get them to pony up some more $$ by leaking that there only players with currency are looking elsewhere. Would put lachie Neale in the same boat

Sean Darcy 5 years 7 months ago #156821

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
In my opinion I have yet to see where anyone places such a high expectation on the player, yep big, but slow and below his hips there isn't any ability.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 397 guests and 2 members online

• Big Blue
  • Ti Em

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog