Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Finals week one 5 years 6 months ago #156697

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Was going to let this go though to the keeper, but thought fukit because most people here like to stick it up the Eagles every time they even fart. Let’s talk about a couple of things that happened. Anyone watch the Cats game? The booing there was as loud as any I have ever heard despite the fact that unk tells us that his team supporters are purrrrfect and don’t boo. Varcoe kicks the wobblers first goal and gets a cheer from the Eagles crowd, fat Eddie makes a cock of himself and embarrasses his wife and kids, a few wobbler supporters start throwing punches and one spits in a woman’s face. Yes, the Eagles supporters make a hell of a racket, but if any of the other events were reversed can you imagine the headlines from Mexico and on this forum? Just sayin.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Finals week one 5 years 6 months ago #156698

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
I was going to post something similar Sharkie but couldn’t be stuffed but now that you have I’ll add a couple more.
Also Ablett was booed by the Melbourne crowd for no apparent reason and dont forget its only Eagles supporters that leave a game early so there must have been thousands of them at the SCG the other night,the joint was just about empty at the 20 minute mark of the last term.

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.

Finals week one 5 years 6 months ago #156699

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
Hear, hear, 58!

Booing has been (an accepted) part of footy since I first went to Subi Oval in the late 50s.

But, these days, apparently not if it is Eagles supporters venting their joys/frustrations. For which of course, they have paid mega-bucks for the privilege.

Boo on, I say! :)

Finals week one 5 years 6 months ago #156707

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

jackspratt wrote: Hear, hear, 58!

Booing has been (an accepted) part of footy since I first went to Subi Oval in the late 50s.

But, these days, apparently not if it is Eagles supporters venting their joys/frustrations. For which of course, they have paid mega-bucks for the privilege.

Boo on, I say! :)

Yous pays yer money, yous takes yer privilege.

Finals week one 5 years 6 months ago #156732

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
And now there's a photo of a collingwood official giving the Eagles crowd the bird after the game was finished. OK, so where's the outrage now??????? I bet Gerro knob mate Robbo are absolutely incensed at the reaction from the Pies and supporters. :whistle:

Last edit: by 58shark.

Finals week one 5 years 6 months ago #156818

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
I swear it nearly blew out the speakers on my TV today, when 70,000+ Collingwood supporters booed Griffen's first goal for GWS early in the 2nd quarter. B)

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 311 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes