Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

AFL finals 5 years 6 months ago #156467

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Great game to finish off the first week of finals.Cant wait for next week to beauties coming up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AFL finals 5 years 6 months ago #156471

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

terror wrote:

58shark wrote: Is Toby Green the most arrogant, nasty, dirty prick to play the game?

Nowhere near it.. he was brilliant today & best on ground.. I’d have him in my team..

Kicking a bloke in the guts, albeit in the “rules” shows me what an arsehole he is. You thinking it’s ok, tells me something about you.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

AFL finals 5 years 6 months ago #156477

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
It's not as if he is without form......

www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/gws...014051832-1536414893

AFL finals 5 years 6 months ago #156478

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30

58shark wrote:

terror wrote:

58shark wrote: Is Toby Green the most arrogant, nasty, dirty prick to play the game?

Nowhere near it.. he was brilliant today & best on ground.. I’d have him in my team..

Kicking a bloke in the guts, albeit in the “rules” shows me what an arsehole he is. You thinking it’s ok, tells me something about you.

He kicked him did he? Personally I thought it was a shepherd & Greene should have been penalized but the umpire didn’t see it that way..

AFL finals 5 years 6 months ago #156591

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
See Tony Jones (who the fk is he) hopes the Eagles don’t make the GF because they can’t play at the G. He referred back to 2015. Well you knob, look back at the past finals and have a look at past results. Just another VB.

AFL finals 5 years 6 months ago #156605

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

58shark wrote: See Tony Jones (who the fk is he) hopes the Eagles don’t make the GF because they can’t play at the G. He referred back to 2015. Well you knob, look back at the past finals and have a look at past results. Just another VB.

He's a Collingwood supporter 58Shark, so what you are seeing here is the biggest load of sour grapes since....... let me think, oh yes Eddie Mcguire's whinging on Saturday night which was so well captured by the cameras at Optus. Hopefully GWS put them into mothballs next Saturday.

AFL finals 5 years 6 months ago #156651

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

anchorman wrote: You mean BV Sharky.

Not sure about BV, but Victoria Bitter is about it!

AFL finals 5 years 6 months ago #156652

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

mikeh wrote:

58shark wrote: See Tony Jones (who the fk is he) hopes the Eagles don’t make the GF because they can’t play at the G. He referred back to 2015. Well you knob, look back at the past finals and have a look at past results. Just another VB.

He's a Collingwood supporter 58Shark, so what you are seeing here is the biggest load of sour grapes since....... let me think, oh yes Eddie Mcguire's whinging on Saturday night which was so well captured by the cameras at Optus. Hopefully GWS put them into mothballs next Saturday.

So very Serena Williams like, both of the turkeys. To add to this, it doesn’t matter which of the 18 teams gets into the GF. They work their guts out to get there, so give them credit and hope for a good game.

Last edit: by 58shark.

AFL finals 5 years 6 months ago #156671

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Semi final weekend

Melbourne V Hawthorn
This is the young and inexperienced versus the seasoned pros again. Melbourne prevailed over Geelong last week and it will be interesting to see if they can keep the momentum going against Hawthorn. The Hawks will be far better in clearances than the Cats. so the Dee's will have to be more efficient in terms of converting their forward 50 entries. Jordon Lewis will be crucial in this contest, both for his finals experience and his intimate knowledge of the Hawthorn system.
I think the Dee's will get home by a few goals

Collingwood v GWS
The Magpies showed enough last week in Perth to show that they are the real deal and I think they will be too strong for GWS at home. I think their midfield will have the answers and the GWS players who returned so successfully last week may find it tougher to back up in the next game. Collingwood by 30 points.

Having said that I don't think any of these teams will get past Richmond or West Coast who are odds on to play off in the Grand Final

AFL finals 5 years 6 months ago #156747

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I don’t think West Coast will be feeling uncomfortable because they have confidence with out arrogance. However, I admit that I would rather see them face the Hawks than a cock-a-hoop Demons.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 363 guests and 5 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Demons Forever
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen
  • Mightymagpie88

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync