Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cats win. 5 years 8 months ago #150723

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
From what I saw of it Geelong looked the far superior team but kept the Swans in it till the last 5 minutes because of their appalling kicking.Great to see Tim Kelly doing so well and he finally iced the game with a classy goal. He received some effusive praise from Joel Selwood during the post game interview.

Geelong are doing well from the WAFL with Menegola going great guns as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mikeh.

Cats win. 5 years 8 months ago #150727

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

anchorman wrote: Word has it he is home sick and wants to come home. I really do hope he stays at the Cats. I reckon unka would be happy with that. By the way has he, unka left us?

Nahh here i am, have had troubles logging in. Cats just an average team, though shouldda won by 5 plus goals tonight. In one articel with Cometti Kelly says he loves Geelong and has settled in well. Then the media all of a sudden say he is homesick?? The kid can play. We took him and gave him a chance after both wa clubs ignored this bloke in theri own back yard. I do hope he reamins a cat

Cats win. 5 years 8 months ago #150760

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Well unk, I reckon that every now and then we get a Victorion that stays over here for his whole career and beyond. Same with the odd West Aussie over there. Don’t know a lot about the lad, but because he’s slotted in so quickly, won’t surprise me if he stays. I don’t think there’s been a WestOz lad that isn’t homesick....according to the media!!!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Cats win. 5 years 8 months ago #150762

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

58shark wrote: Well unk, I reckon that every now and then we get a Victorion that stays over here for his whole career and beyond. Same with the odd West Aussie over there. Don’t know a lot about the lad, but because he’s slotted in so quickly, won’t surprise me if he stays. I don’t think there’s been a WestOz lad that isn’t homesick....according to the media!!!

Yeah fair call 58. Gaff wirra hurn come to mind 58. Yeah Kelly is a gun, strange how he was looked over for so many drafts. Hope he stays. DOnt believe the media , will wait until Kelly actually says something. He will be on big coin going forward no matter where he ends up at

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 343 guests and 6 members online

• Royals78
  • Success Hill
  • Southerner
  • Danger
  • SD351
  • Mossstreetshark83

Newest Footy Recruits