Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Have I Missed Something? 5 years 11 months ago #148871

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Unholytugboat wrote:

anchorman wrote: I think you have been missing something for some time now Jack.
When will you trolls ever learn that the Mod of each forum has the right to delete what ever he or she wants to.You write garbage, it will be treated like garbage.Thrown out.
I look at other AFL club forums here and very seldom see any topics being raised by the trolls in their own forums.Do they not have the mentality to sit and put together a piece about their own club.It strikes me that the Trolls here know more about the Dockers than they do about their own club.They must do , because they don't have the ability to form more than two or three sentences together about other clubs.It really isn't that hard you know.
If you want to troll, troll anywhere but in the club forums.It is soooo simple.A bit like......

Many media outlets found the topic relevant to report on. It was all over Twitter etc.

Just being pretentious.

Seriously that is your defence!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Have I Missed Something? 5 years 11 months ago #148875

• jackspratt
  • jackspratt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
Just to round this off, Fyfe won't be playing next game, and won't be climbing the podium to accept this year's Charlie.

IMO, a correct decision by the Tribunal.

Have I Missed Something? 5 years 11 months ago #148896

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100

anchorman wrote: Did you have him as a favourite before this incident!!!!
I am assuming that you are smirking all over your face right now that he has been suspended.
Far out JS, remember that the MEDIA outlets have for a couple of years now been sprouting about THE KNEE.Do you seriously think that that is serious media!!! Is Twitter as serious as this site!!!
gimmee a bloody break.

On reflection I could have used a more serious heading to my post, I did consider it at the time but did not want to start off inflammatory. " Captain of club in turmoil fixes his hair instead of competing at a ball up". probably would have been a better choice so the thread was considered serious.

Have I Missed Something? 5 years 11 months ago #148897

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

anchorman wrote: Did you have him as a favourite before this incident!!!!
I am assuming that you are smirking all over your face right now that he has been suspended.
Far out JS, remember that the MEDIA outlets have for a couple of years now been sprouting about THE KNEE.Do you seriously think that that is serious media!!! Is Twitter as serious as this site!!!
gimmee a bloody break.

I am honestly disappointed Fyfe is ineligible. Probably would have won it, his kicking efficiency is not where it should be but when u get that much contested footy who cares.
Given how soft the tribunal is now compared to 30 years ago, AFL should consider relaxing rules around suspension and eligibility.

Have I Missed Something? 5 years 11 months ago #148899

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

jackspratt wrote: Just to round this off, Fyfe won't be playing next game, and won't be climbing the podium to accept this year's Charlie.

IMO, a correct decision by the Tribunal.

Honestly don't even know what the issue was looked obvious from the start he was gone.

Have I Missed Something? 5 years 11 months ago #148907

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I think the argument has been more about the inconsistency rather than the guilt, certainly the way I see it.

Have I Missed Something? 5 years 11 months ago #148916

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

JB wrote: I think the argument has been more about the inconsistency rather than the guilt, certainly the way I see it.

I think you're spot on JB. Everyone knows, or should know he's guilty under the current rules. The AFL have caused the ruckus by the inconsistency in application of the rule.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Have I Missed Something? 5 years 11 months ago #148932

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

anchorman wrote: Exactly correct fellas.Franklin is a protected species, as it seems Mitchell is as well.

I think Fyfe falls into the protected species category as well, this one was just to blatant to let off. Franklins was rediculous to even consider a suspension

Have I Missed Something? 5 years 11 months ago #148934

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109

anchorman wrote: Exactly correct fellas.Franklin is a protected species, as it seems Mitchell is as well.

Hawkins was crucified.

Have I Missed Something? 5 years 11 months ago #148951

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I think you all have made valid points which just confirms the inconsistencies.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 552 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • KickTheBall

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog