Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Toasters V Tiggers. 5 years 11 months ago #148127

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

Unholytugboat wrote:

58shark wrote:

Unholytugboat wrote:

58shark wrote:

Unholytugboat wrote:

Unholytugboat wrote: Eagles will flog them, all Australians all over the field at the moment, plus their captain can hit targets.

UHTB goes bang..

Flogged them, if they can keep it up and stay injury free the won't be stopped. But u don't win premierships in May.

Adam Simpson should be applauded for what how he has plotted a small rebuild.

The perve down the road could learn a thing or two.

You’re not backward in coming forward are you tugboat? :lol: :lol:

Sorry shark it's just a bit of fun watching u deny your a Dockers supporters. Because if u we're all the crap u preach about the AFL.. well...

Anyways, eagles have too many in form guns all over the field atm, great coach and some absolute superstars.

Hey mate, can you write the first sentence in English? Sorta hard to see where you’re coming from.

Bahaha, apologies Shark, I get my water creatures mixed up some time. I meant the closet Dockers supporter swan42.

No you didn't you tool, you specially called Shark58 out as a Freo supporter. :lol:
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Toasters V Tiggers. 5 years 11 months ago #148138

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
Trying to ignore all the bullsh!t flowing backwards and forwards on this thread, I thought the Eagles looked very good today.

If they can avoid too much injury damage, they will no doubt go deep into September - particularly if they get a couple of finals at Optus.

Last edit: by jackspratt.

Toasters V Tiggers. 5 years 11 months ago #148140

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

jackspratt wrote: Trying to ignore all the bullsh!t flowing backwards and forwards on this thread, I thought the Eagles looked very good today.

If they can avoid too much injury damage, they will no doubt go deep into September - particularly if they get a couple of finals at Optus.

I think it’s abit presumptuous to be talking finals when the season isn’t even half way through jack. As an Eagles supporter, i’m enjoying what’s happening, but i think it’s too early to dream.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Toasters V Tiggers. 5 years 11 months ago #148142

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Geez West Coast crowds boo more than any other I reckon, today was almost unwatchable on TV and I would have hated to be there as they boo everything and anything including the obvious frees they had against them and even though they get a great ride at home with the maggots
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Toasters V Tiggers. 5 years 11 months ago #148145

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Tipped the Eagles with some confidence going into this...thought it was pretty obvious they would towel Richmond up.

As for the crowd, they have been like that for years, boo and moan about everything.

Toasters V Tiggers. 5 years 11 months ago #148146

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

58shark wrote:

Unholytugboat wrote:

Unholytugboat wrote: Eagles will flog them, all Australians all over the field at the moment, plus their captain can hit targets.

UHTB goes bang..

Flogged them, if they can keep it up and stay injury free the won't be stopped. But u don't win premierships in May.

You’re not backward in coming forward are you tugboat? :lol: :lol:

No point being backwards when the mob down the road are writing out $:woohoo: 100K cheques to cover for the head goose...

Toasters V Tiggers. 5 years 11 months ago #148147

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

Unholytugboat wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Unholytugboat wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Unholytugboat wrote:

UHTB goes bang..

You just can't help yourself. Put up your EVIDENCE for your libelous comment.

What evidence?

Exactly. For your information this topic was about a match between the Eagles and Richmond.

What is it like being a swans & Freo supporter? Must be frustrating.

uhtb I am a Swan Districts's supporter. I am not a freo supporter since the host club alignment. I have not watched more than the first half of a Freo game this season and I have only watched the first two quarters of their game against St Kilda.

As to what it is like to be a Swans's supporter I am not sure which WAFL club you supported but I have supported Swans since the 1960s and whilst we have some lean times we have some really great times as well. If you are a genuine supporter you take the bad with the good.

haha, what absolute tosh, we all know your a dockers fan swan.

Toasters V Tiggers. 5 years 11 months ago #148150

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Unholytugboat wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Unholytugboat wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Unholytugboat wrote:

UHTB goes bang..

You just can't help yourself. Put up your EVIDENCE for your libelous comment.

What evidence?

Exactly. For your information this topic was about a match between the Eagles and Richmond.

What is it like being a swans & Freo supporter? Must be frustrating.

uhtb I am a Swan Districts's supporter. I am not a freo supporter since the host club alignment. I have not watched more than the first half of a Freo game this season and I have only watched the first two quarters of their game against St Kilda.

As to what it is like to be a Swans's supporter I am not sure which WAFL club you supported but I have supported Swans since the 1960s and whilst we have some lean times we have some really great times as well. If you are a genuine supporter you take the bad with the good.

haha, what absolute tosh, we all know your a dockers fan swan.

Bazza you know the conjoined twin to nothing.

Toasters V Tiggers. 5 years 11 months ago #148152

• Dempsey
  • Thank you received: 18
I have never been a great fan of Jack Darling but I am happy to give credit to a bloke who so far this year is producing the sort of footy that we all thought he was capable of displaying.

As somewhat of a disillusioned Eagles supporter over the last few years I thought that was one of our best performances for quite some time.

For the Eagles to regroup after Richmond came back so hard in the 2nd quarter was fantastic.

Full credit to Nic Nat who in addition to a great ruck display, showed a preparedness to set the example and chase down and tackle which on many occasions made Richmond turn over the ball.

A great win and hopefully they can continue. Booked my flights for the Grand Final just in case

Toasters V Tiggers. 5 years 11 months ago #148176

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
Good reply by A/M. No good getting ahead of youself. BUT keeping on the topic is when someone (say P/N) goes overboard when Essendon is mentioned.
Great crowd, a record not a Derby. Just shows that the public like GOOD football. Not rivalry

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 329 guests and 2 members online

• TheRock
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest