Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 11 months ago #147608

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Also just read that the club have sounded out Peter Sumich as a possible replacement should they sack Lyon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 11 months ago #147609

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Lol Ross ain't going anywhere the club and the complainant signed a Non Disclosure Agreement, how the fuck would the media or anyone know the details of what happened, I would of thought members on here would of learnt by now that the media arefull of crap, see the Fyfe leaving and being hated by his team mates and Lyon going to the Pies rumours.

As for the second complaintant it allegedly occurred at a bar and he's a bloke btw, when Freo deferred him to the AFL integrity unit he withdrew his claim what does that tell you .

Anyway keep lapping up the media witch hunt of Ross Lyon and his imminent sacking lol.

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 11 months ago #147610

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote: Also just read that the club have sounded out Peter Sumich as a possible replacement should they sack Lyon.

And I'll counter that by saying Peter Bell said Ross Lyon is going nowhere and he is some one that would definitely know.

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 11 months ago #147611

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

Peter North wrote:

mikeh wrote: Also just read that the club have sounded out Peter Sumich as a possible replacement should they sack Lyon.

And I'll counter that by saying Peter Bell said Ross Lyon is going nowhere and he is some one that would definitely know.

Fair enough, It would just be nice for a few of the top people at the club ( e.g Rosich and Alcock) to come out in support of the coach instead of wheeling out players like Fyfe and Mundy to do it at their press conferences. My view is that it has been totally blown up out of all proportion but somebody somewhere is feeding this stuff to the media pack.

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 11 months ago #147612

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote:

Peter North wrote:

Fair enough, It would just be nice for a few of the top people at the club ( e.g Rosich and Alcock) to come out in support of the coach instead of wheeling out players like Fyfe and Mundy to do it at their press conferences. My view is that it has been totally blown up out of all proportion but somebody somewhere is feeding this stuff to the media pack.

Mikeh the club has brought out a statement about the harassment claim they said they can't comment because the parties signed a NDA, I've heard Lyon is going to make a statement today, but his hands are tied regarding the harassment claims.

Yep it has been blown out of proportion almost seems like they want to run him out of town but it ain't happening.

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 11 months ago #147616

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
It appears the club's two biggest sponsors are taking notice as both Woodside and Programmed want explanations on what is happening at the club now that Brad Hill is also in the shit. When you look at all the things that have happened in the last couple of years with Michael Johnson, Harley Bennell, Brad Hill, Shane Yarran, Ross Lyon all featuring prominently then maybe there is a problem with the club's culture.

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 11 months ago #147623

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

Peter North wrote: Lol Ross ain't going anywhere the club and the complainant signed a Non Disclosure Agreement, how the fuck would the media or anyone know the details of what happened, I would of thought members on here would of learnt by now that the media arefull of crap, see the Fyfe leaving and being hated by his team mates and Lyon going to the Pies rumours.

As for the second complaintant it allegedly occurred at a bar and he's a bloke btw, when Freo deferred him to the AFL integrity unit he withdrew his claim what does that tell you .

Anyway keep lapping up the media witch hunt of Ross Lyon and his imminent sacking lol.

Being a fellow Fremantle supporter I wish I could share your optimism Pete but where there's smoke there is fire and regardless of the true nature of the event Ross Lyons image will be forever stained by this and his credibility brought into question.

There has been so many different things revealed as time goes on such as the amount paid. Who was it that put it out there when the story first broke that it was a "low 5 figure sum"? Now been revealed it was $100,000 or possibly more. No one is going to cough up a hundred grand because a bloke compliments a woman for having "budding boobs". "They", obviously had to cough up that amount because they wanted to hide this matter from the public.

The other big lie it seems, not sure who Gillon McLachlan or Steve Rosich or both initially said this was reported to a WA government agency Work Cover and ticked off by them. It's come out now no government agency has been involved in this matter. I think the club and the AFL have a lot of explaining to do.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 11 months ago #147624

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Leather Stops wrote:

DD wrote: Hate to say it but I told you so. Fremantles major sponsors have made it known to the club they expect high standards of integrity and transparency from the club. I can only see this ending one way. Ross has lost the gloss and needs to go. Been a big Ross Lyon fan up until this point but I can't see how his job is tenable from this time forward.

And I think it's already having a negative impact on the players. One of the last players I expected to hear about breaking club rules and getting a move on notice, giving a false name etc..... Stephen Hill has some explaining to do. As I said recently, how does Ross confront a player about his off field behaviour with a straight face?

thewest.com.au/sport/fremantle-dockers/s...y-unit-ng-b88832683z

Could that be Bradley Hill?

Yes I corrected myself in a later post. For some reason I couldn't edit anything on that page.
Get on your bike.

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 11 months ago #147630

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Presser at 12.30 today from Ross Lyon, Steve Rosich and Dale Alcock prompted by the clubs major sponsors. Eat that Rookie draft. Another interesting element in all of this, AFL chairman Richard Goyder is a board member at Woodside and former board member at Fremantle. Surely board members at AFL clubs have knowledge of these matters and they would have to have ticked off on the settlement. The plot thickens.
Get on your bike.

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 11 months ago #147631

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

anchorman wrote: Mike I think the last thing we want to hear is Rosich or Alcock saying we back Ross Lyon to the fullest.That usually me the person beingspoken about is out the door.
BC, Johnson was never in trouble before,Ross Lyon was never in trouble before,and not sure he is now.Brad Hill has never been in trouble before from memory. Bennell and Yarran both had previous history.You can't blame the club for either of those.
Funny how all this shit is coming from the media in the Eastern states.Are they still shitty with the fact that Fremantle and Lyon never let anything slip about his move to Fremantle?
Gossage said that all the rumours and innuendo are coming from the East.either they know something, or the WA media aren't doing their due diligence to find out that is happening.There has always been a problem between Whately and :yon, so what he says means jack shit.Kerro is a sour old tart who generally has nothing nice to say about anything unless it is Richmond.

That's my point exactly a/man. none had been in trouble before but now they are or were in the shit....is it a cultural thing at Freo these days? I don't know...just asking the question.

Last edit: by BC.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 557 guests and 3 members online

• Royals78
  • Success Hill
  • Froggy

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL