Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 10 months ago #147590

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
The sponsor are backing the club. Can’t you flogs read. There’s nothing to see here, yesterdays news,absolute beat up of the century.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 10 months ago #147591

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350
I stand corrected, it is Brad Hill in the poo. Can't seem to edit any posts for some reason.
Get on your bike.

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 10 months ago #147592

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350

Rookie draft wrote: The sponsor are backing the club. Can’t you flogs read. There’s nothing to see here, yesterdays news,absolute beat up of the century.

As sponsors of the Fremantle Dockers, we expect the football club to demonstrate respect and transparency for staff, players, members and the public.

“We have been assured that the club handled this incident appropriately at the time and this has been confirmed by the AFL.

“We do believe that the Fremantle Dockers have a responsibility to explain publicly what learnings and organisational improvements have been made to the club’s practices and culture in the past four years.”

More to come.

You Rookie Draft obviously have a problem understanding the message from the sponsors. It is a warning to the club about its expectations and expects the club to PUBLICLY EXPLAIN what improvements have been made. They obviously aren't going to make a snap decision to sever ties but they have clearly put the club on notice. So cool your jets Shep, or is it Ditchy?
Get on your bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, ArkRoyal, gtrxuone

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 10 months ago #147594

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

DD wrote:

Rookie draft wrote: The sponsor are backing the club. Can’t you flogs read. There’s nothing to see here, yesterdays news,absolute beat up of the century.

“We have been assured that the club handled this incident appropriately at the time and this has been confirmed by the AFL

DD the key message is above. Wake up to yourself - what do you expect the sponsors to say when they are hounded on an hourly basis by the media. You naivety is laughable.

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 10 months ago #147595

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
RD: Is it in the rules of the site to call other posters 'flogs'?

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 10 months ago #147596

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Turn it up Ark. I get called every name under the sun and you have a whinge about the word flogs. Being a bit precious there mate. Check the post by DG on the Peel site. Talk about double standards. Why didn’t you call DG out?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Last edit: by Rookie draft.

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 10 months ago #147597

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
RD -- yes, but not by me. I was just giving you a reminder so the thread stays peaceful -- support Mr Lyon by all means.

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 10 months ago #147599

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Fair enough Ark. Apologies if my comment offended you or others. In saying that I’m sick to death of this beat up of a private workplace matter that happened years ago.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 10 months ago #147605

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109

DD wrote: Hate to say it but I told you so. Fremantles major sponsors have made it known to the club they expect high standards of integrity and transparency from the club. I can only see this ending one way. Ross has lost the gloss and needs to go. Been a big Ross Lyon fan up until this point but I can't see how his job is tenable from this time forward.

And I think it's already having a negative impact on the players. One of the last players I expected to hear about breaking club rules and getting a move on notice, giving a false name etc..... Stephen Hill has some explaining to do. As I said recently, how does Ross confront a player about his off field behaviour with a straight face?

thewest.com.au/sport/fremantle-dockers/s...y-unit-ng-b88832683z

Could that be Bradley Hill?

Lyon Secret Tape.. 5 years 10 months ago #147607

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
There is something very strange about this situation that I cannot fathom. It seems that something new is coming out about Lyons behaviour every day. Information is being leaked to the media by sources unknown with the obvious agenda of putting Lyon in an untenable position. None of the things that Lyon has been reported to have done are sacking offences and these should have been dealt with using the normal workplace grievance procedures. It is the complete lack of transparency by the AFL and the FFC which is creating the environment where this is doing so much damage to the club.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 190 guests and one member online

• Royals78

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes