Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

AFLX. 6 years 2 months ago #142638

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Only caught a very short segment of it, and actually didn't mind it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AFLX. 6 years 2 months ago #142650

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
There is a very good letter published in Today's West by K.Sullivan of Greenwood about the rubbish aflx & overhyped aflw and the money and resources wasted on them especially x at the expense of the 2nd tier & junior football and how the afl seem hellbent on destroying the fabric of our game with their pathetic fads, endless rule changes etc.

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

AFLX. 6 years 2 months ago #142665

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

anchorman wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: There is a very good letter published in Today's West by K.Sullivan of Greenwood about the rubbish aflx & overhyped aflw and the money and resources wasted on them especially x at the expense of the 2nd tier & junior football and how the afl seem hellbent on destroying the fabric of our game with their pathetic fads, endless rule changes etc.

BH, a friend of mine on FB sent me a front page story on one of the Tasmanian news papers.It is quite interesting in regards to how the AFL are treating the Tasmanian.
If you want to read it and are on FB please contact me and I will give you my FB.
Same applies to any one who wants to read it.

Anchor I have been following this closely as I have a soft spot for Tasmania and their football clubs.
They also have a petition running to the AFL for more funding than the current as well.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 606 guests and 3 members online

• Quackhead
  • Swedgen
  • Southerner

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag