Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Stadium ticket pricing 6 years 5 months ago #137271

• Viper
  • Viper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 59
Dockers and eagles have released their ticket pricing with the Dockers charging less for low end and more for high end tickets.

Eagles going the opposite and low end tickets are now anywhere up to 100%+ more expensive but the high end tickets are cheaper.

If you sat on the 50m line for Eagles you paid about $380 a year and it is now $610 a year for the same seats for Eagles members. Sitting on the wing is now $830

Second tier behind the goals at the Dockers will now cost you $600 a ticket. The wing will cost you $999

Links to the tickets can be seen here. This app is bloody brilliant for seeing how your seat would look.

fremantlefc.io-media.com/web/index.html
westcoasteagles.io-media.com/index.html#/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Stadium ticket pricing 6 years 5 months ago #137281

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Yep Viper , to me the dockers offer the best value, just thinking if a family can get kids a season ticket for $100 odd bucks and $249 for an adult its good value.
I notice they seem to be behind the goals but had quite a few on offer, I think one goal side was 249 other a bit more, 329..not sure why.
There were a heap in good spot for the 599, but at 200-300 bucks and a lot less than that in slightly less than ideal spots is good.

Stadium ticket pricing 6 years 5 months ago #137282

• Viper
  • Viper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 59
the problem is the 599 pricing was less than 400 this year ... i'd like to see a general admission price. isn't that controlled by the AFL? Likely $30 a ticket. Why be a member.

Stadium ticket pricing 6 years 5 months ago #137285

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
If I take roughly the same seat I had last year ($680) it is now $999. Could be worse I guess could be $1000.

Stadium ticket pricing 6 years 5 months ago #137286

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
I've been talking to a mate about getting a stadium ticket which takes in all events and sharing it. He's Eagles, I'd watch the Dockers when they're not clashing with Subi, another mate would want to go for cricket and so on. It's about $5k I think and would be a good idea if you could share the cost amongst 5 or 6 people.

Stadium ticket pricing 6 years 5 months ago #137288

• RedLegs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29

BC wrote: I've been talking to a mate about getting a stadium ticket which takes in all events and sharing it. He's Eagles, I'd watch the Dockers when they're not clashing with Subi, another mate would want to go for cricket and so on. It's about $5k I think and would be a good idea if you could share the cost amongst 5 or 6 people.

Had the same conversation with a few mates about splitting the cost for 2 stadium memberships.
wonder if they'll allow multiple users per membership or if it will be like the MCC membership which only allows the membership holder access?

Stadium ticket pricing 6 years 5 months ago #137297

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Jeez , the face book pages of respective clubs are going nuts with people and current ticket holders about the prices, people not happy at all, its quite surprising...

Stadium ticket pricing 6 years 5 months ago #137298

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: I've been talking to a mate about getting a stadium ticket which takes in all events and sharing it. He's Eagles, I'd watch the Dockers when they're not clashing with Subi, another mate would want to go for cricket and so on. It's about $5k I think and would be a good idea if you could share the cost amongst 5 or 6 people.

Has any official pricing come out? Its something that would interest me events all year round, but I think sharing it would be the only thing that would make it viable, then again sharing with 5 or 6 others could end up in a bit of a mess of blues started on who wants to go where and when..

Stadium ticket pricing 6 years 5 months ago #137299

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

RedLegs wrote:

Had the same conversation with a few mates about splitting the cost for 2 stadium memberships.
wonder if they'll allow multiple users per membership or if it will be like the MCC membership which only allows the membership holder access?

yeah Id imagine it would be like a lot of memberships, MCC and WACA have a strict non transferable condition, you have to be the person signed up as the seat holder to attend otherwise if they find out you lose the lot.
then again Im sure some take a chance, but they can demand ID at the gate,

Stadium ticket pricing 6 years 5 months ago #137300

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper wrote: the problem is the 599 pricing was less than 400 this year ... i'd like to see a general admission price. isn't that controlled by the AFL? Likely $30 a ticket. Why be a member.

Yep Gen Admission is 100% AFL, expect them to be about 30 bucks, they have at least 6K to sell every game.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 480 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL